Return to Website

Suedewave.com Community Forum

Welcome to Suede's online community forum!

Please feel free to post favorite recipes, song requests, clubs you'd like to see Suede play, reviews of recent shows, de-skunking remedies, etc., but please keep it clean...

Your Diva is a lady of delicate sensibilities, as you know.

Now go. Talk amongst yourselves!

Suedewave.com Community Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Jonathan's

Hello Suede

I'm the "Guy" (one of the few. Smile) at Jonathan's last night that had his arms folded. I just want to say, you are outstanding. Thanks for a great night. My wife and I and our friends will be back to see you I'm sure. Last night was a 50th Birthday celebration for me. My best friends took me out. WOW my 50th will be one to remember.

Thanks again

Guy Boucher

Re: Jonathan's

Happy Belated 50th, Guy! Suede's shows always pose an incredible night to remember, so it's nice to hear it was such a milestone for you to be introduced to the fold.
It was a blast to finally catch up on a live Suede fix! After missing the New Years in P-town due to weather we took precautions and made it to town early. Happened to run in to friends we hadn't seen in years, and they were kicking themselves because the show was Sold Out and they were too late! "Phew" is all I have to say to that.
Suede, your solo shows bring out every piece of your talented gifts! Love the new songs you've added, and your interpretive dancing too~ as well as those red boots!
As always, I was left speechless!What's up with that??
Safe and happy travels-
ML

Re: Jonathan's

hey birthday guy! BOY, do I wish I'd known that when I was playin' with you from the stage. you were THE birthday guy! come on, I love that kind of opportunity! you held out on me, even when I was playing with you. I am glad your arms got unfolded, tho.

I'm so glad your pals had the fine taste to bring you to my show for such an important event and I'm particularly glad you enjoyed it. phew. welcome to the fold, dear. I hope you got on the mailing list so I can let you know when I'll be back in june and again october 10, columbus day weekend. rest up and bring all your pals along!

thanks for taking the time to search me out online and send along such a lovely note. happy 50th and many more to come!

best,
suede