Return to Website

Suedewave.com Community Forum

Welcome to Suede's online community forum!

Please feel free to post favorite recipes, song requests, clubs you'd like to see Suede play, reviews of recent shows, de-skunking remedies, etc., but please keep it clean...

Your Diva is a lady of delicate sensibilities, as you know.

Now go. Talk amongst yourselves!

Suedewave.com Community Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Happy New Year to All

Sending the warmest wishes for a wonderful new year that will be filled with joy, peace, and health. This will be the first year of not attending Suede's New Year's performance in a long time. We have a new granddaughter born on Dec. 16th that we are spending our time with. Hopefully we can attend another one in the near future (hmmmmm there's always the Tin Angel!!!). I am hoping that this year our schedule will coordinate better with Suede's events and not like last year where we missed too many of them.
May all of us have a wonderful "Moon Dance" that defies gravity with our special one.
Looking forward to hearing about the show at the Crown and Anchor.
Lynne

Re: Happy New Year to All

Yeah, Lynne, I'm STILL waiting, as well, for "news" on Suede's show Jan. 2, 2010, at The Crown and Anchor... someone OUT THERE, give us OUR "fix"... details, people!

Terri

Sadly, we were driving from Boston and never made it to the tip of the Cape due to nasty weather... I've been real blue since January 2.

I will join you both for some suedewaves from afar~~

Missing my favorite Diva, and Wishing All a Happy and Healthy 2010

hello devotees.

ML, I wondered if I might see you in ptown. missed you in october, too.

on jan 2, despite mother nature's rather rude disruption (we had our second major blizzard in as many weeks that very day) we had an absolutely fantastic show - some who have known and followed me for YEARS said it was among the top 5 ever. their words, not mine... what I can tell you is that we had a great full house and incredible audience. we likely would have sold out if not for mother nature but we were full with the hardy die-hards and had a total blast.

we know for a fact that many had to get out of dodge early due to the blizzard, including brother dave and his wife who were heartbroken to miss the annual hoopla.

my dear pal and great sound person/previous road mgr darby came in from boston (the day before, thankfully) and the sound was NEVER better in that room.

fred boyle on piano, chris rathbun on bass and I are quite the team now and it was just a great, great night all around. I'm really sorry you had to miss it, ML. maybe you should make your plans now to be in ogunquit, maine for valentine's day/president's day weekend at jonathan's for the show there on feb. 13. it's a great room, great restaurant and about as far from boston as ptown is, really. come on!!! come get your hit!

happy 2010 to all. I look forward to seeing you all out there somewhere soon!

Oguinquit!

It's true, Ogunquit's only a hop and skip from Boston.. just the opposite direction that I'm familiar with. It has been WAY too long since the last fix. Looking forward to February 13th!!

no more snow please...