Return to Website

Suedewave.com Community Forum

Welcome to Suede's online community forum!

Please feel free to post favorite recipes, song requests, clubs you'd like to see Suede play, reviews of recent shows, de-skunking remedies, etc., but please keep it clean...

Your Diva is a lady of delicate sensibilities, as you know.

Now go. Talk amongst yourselves!

Suedewave.com Community Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Flag Day Birthday

A reliable source has just informed me that an especially avid & ardent Diva Devotee has a birthday today. Coincidentally, the fact that this is also Flag Day is most appropriate for this wonderful woman. While the exact numerical value is not known to me, what can be said is that this birthday is a triumphantly joyous one for this incredible celebrant.

Please join me here on the Community Forum in saying “Happy Birthday” to an amazing woman whose joy for living is so pervasive that it touches & inspires not only me, but all those who have been fortunate enough to have met her as well. There are no accolades fervent enough to express the heartfelt joy that comes with the otherwise commonly used words that follow:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, SALLIE!!

Re: Flag Day Birthday

Congrats Sallie!!! Your birthday should be a national holiday---but flag day is close as an almost holiday. Have a terrific day, and prepare for lots of laughter knowing you.

You are a woman of great substance and one who never ceases to amaze me and others with your zest for life, and your love of others. We should all be just like you.

I am proud to call you my friend, and admire you so very much.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR FRIEND.

HAPPY BIRTH "FLAG" DAY, SALLIE!!!

May YOUR day be filled with all the things in life that make you smile and thrive, with each new dawn...year!

What a pleasure it has been to sail with you (and to hear many wonderful/inspiring stories about your life) on various OLIVIA travels and along the SUEDEWAVES of support and incredible entertainment!

"Here's to life"... thanks for sharing in a "pool" of laughs,
Terri

A BELATED HAPPY BIRTHDAY SALLIE!
We had the good fortune to meet and get to know you several years ago in December while we staying at the Fairbanks Inn in Provincetown for a Suede concert. You are truly a remarkable woman who brought joy and love into our hearts. We hope your day and all of your years to come will be filled with the joy and love for you that you give to us. We hope our paths will cross again. Until then know that you have touched so many lives and we all are better for knowing you. God bless you Sallie.

Lynne and Marianne