Return to Website

Suedewave.com Community Forum

Welcome to Suede's online community forum!

Please feel free to post favorite recipes, song requests, clubs you'd like to see Suede play, reviews of recent shows, de-skunking remedies, etc., but please keep it clean...

Your Diva is a lady of delicate sensibilities, as you know.

Now go. Talk amongst yourselves!

Suedewave.com Community Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
ANNAPOLIS and DC AREA

I have not seen any posts/info on when you will be in this neck of the woods??? Have you forgotten us???

Re: ANNAPOLIS and DC AREA

Yeah, we're ALL crossing our fingers and toes, with great anticipation, in hearing of where Suede will be performing next. I have a feeling she's up to MANY "creative surprises". One NEVER knows... Suede has said, MANY times, "I'm full of surprises... ANYTHING can happen!"

Well, Kim, join us, in that "patience pool" of support and great mystery, as we share in coast-to-coast SUEDEWAVES!!

Terri and friends

Hey everyone.

Thanks for letting us know you're eager to see Suede again. We're all up to good work here and doing well. She'll be out and about on the road again in September and into the fall of 2009, including getting back to Annapolis. In the meantime, there's lots of work to be done underground, like the grass preparing beneath the concrete to burst thru it. Stay patient and thanks for letting us know you're still out there chomping at the bit! You guys rock.

See you soon,
Bea

I am sure hoping that Suede will perform at The Tin Angel in the fall. We love her here in Philly. Hopefully Suede will be able to enjoy the wonderfulness of the Cape in the summer with the sun,cool breezes, and of course the beach. She has certainly earned her days on the beach! Until I get to hear her again, I am sending my thanks for all she does to make the lives of her fans so much brighter. Suede,enjoy the long fabulous summer days that the Cape can so magically provide.
Lynne