Return to Website

Suedewave.com Community Forum

Welcome to Suede's online community forum!

Please feel free to post favorite recipes, song requests, clubs you'd like to see Suede play, reviews of recent shows, de-skunking remedies, etc., but please keep it clean...

Your Diva is a lady of delicate sensibilities, as you know.

Now go. Talk amongst yourselves!

Suedewave.com Community Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
SUEDEWAVES.... PS and SF!!

Well, ML and fellow "poster children", did you feel the SUEDEWAVES across the nation?~?~?~?~~~~~~~~

How lucky were we, WEST COAST-ers and others who came from ALL OVER the globe, to indulge the DIVA "thrice"!!!

Suede continues to test the waters of gravity by simply "topping" herself over and over again, with each performance. Few performers can hold a note or an audience, as well as she.... having "moments" linger/resonate in HD!!

Suede has this magical ability to take the audience with her. One feels the passion within her shows, as the "sparkle" in her eyes tells the story of a true artist's depth.... journey.

The "newbies" in the audience couldn't get enough, watching & grooving with AMAZEMENT! As the show(s) ended, comments such as, "WOW, she is such a polished performer.", "She sings like an angel.", "How does she hold those notes so long?", "Not only does she sing, she plays the trumpet, guitar AND piano, too!", "What an incredible voice!", "I can't wait to meet her.", "The holidays are coming and I'm going to buy CDs and DVDs for family and friends.", "I wonder when she'll be on the west coast again.", "Why isn't she MORE well known?", "She is so funny.", "You are sooo right on, Suede gets a little "saucy" and she's sooo HOT!!", "This was a magical experience.", "She is quite charming.", "We'd love to see her play with her BIG BAND.", "What a voice.... what a show!" AND, as for some of the "vets", Sally, Nancy, Jere, Linda, Tisha and OLIVIA tavelers, to name a few, what fun to share in this extraordinary experience!!!!

ANOTHER "DANGEROUS MOOD", oooohh yeah, in Palm Springs and San Francisco, CA....
Terri and friends

Re: SUEDEWAVES.... PS and SF!!

Thanks TR for sharing all those great quotes from the Suede audience on the west coast. If we on the east coast could have been there, we all would be saying the same things. Too many things these days aren't a sure thing...except for a Suede performance. Than you know you'll get the best and she'll top her last performance. The east coasters are waiting for our chance to send the west coasters our great praises to a very deserving performer.
GO SUEDE!!!!!!
Lynne

Re: SUEDEWAVES.... PS and SF!!

Hi, Lynne!

What a nice post, in support of Suede's performances being "a sure thing"... I couldn't agree with you more. What fun memories of Suede's shows on the WEST COAST... and people are still talking about them!! WAY TO GO, SUEDE!!

Oooh yeah, I'm just as eager to hear when she'll be performing on the EAST COAST, as well. I have friends and family who continue to inquire about when/where she'll be performing. We're just being patient, as Suede must be exhausted. I can only imagine how draining, albeit rewarding, "the road" can be, at times.

With patience and ALL SORTS of support,
Terri