Return to Website

Suedewave.com Community Forum

Welcome to Suede's online community forum!

Please feel free to post favorite recipes, song requests, clubs you'd like to see Suede play, reviews of recent shows, de-skunking remedies, etc., but please keep it clean...

Your Diva is a lady of delicate sensibilities, as you know.

Now go. Talk amongst yourselves!

Suedewave.com Community Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Spring Tour

I keep checking back to see if Spring/Summer tour dates have been announced. I know I'll probably get an e-mail with that information, but I'm anxious.

I'm hoping the tour will include a stop in Washington and (dare I hope?) an appearance in P'town during Carnival.

I bet I'm not the only one waiting for this information but I'll keep checking.

Re: Spring Tour

Envying you west coasters these days...
For all you lucky ones out there catching Suede in CA, please send some of those suedewaves back to us east coast peeps!

Michael, I'm right there with you wishing for a P'town appearance sometime this summer... maybe the Jazz Festival??
I like the idea of a return to Sculler's Jazz Club for a reunion too.

One can daydream, no?

Yep, ML, we're pretty EXCITED out here, on the west coast... gearing up for Suede's Palm Springs show and then 2 shows (Mon/Tues) at The RRazz Room, Hotel Nikko, in San Francisco!!

THRILLED to be basking in SUEDEWAVES of performances along the Pacific waters and hoping for MORE, around her Alaska cruise, via OLIVIA, Sept. 2009!!!!

We'll share the SUEDEWAVES of musical delights with ALL, as we "spring" into the high-notes of ENTERTAINMENT BLISS, along the shores of a DANGEROUS MOOD!!!!

We CANNOT wait,
Terri and friends

Michael, I too am crossing my fingers for a Suede performance in P-Town during the summer. Hopefully we will be there at the right time this year! I don't want to be one of the ships that pass through the night so to speak as we were last summer. Also I am crossing my toes that Suede will be back at the Tin Angel this spring or summer.
To all of the fortunate ones out on the west coast, enjoy, enjoy, enjoy...and let us know about the fantastic performances.
Hi ML!
Happy Spring!!!!!
Lynne

Re: Re: Spring Tour

Hey TR~

Hope you West Coasters have the finest red carpet rolled out for our favorite Diva in CA!

Waiting patiently for those Suedewaves to travel back East~~~

Happy Spring to All *Finally*, and hello back to you too Lynne!

Sooo looking forward until the next live Suede Fix~ whenever that may be... it's always worth the wait!