Return to Website

Suedewave.com Community Forum

Welcome to Suede's online community forum!

Please feel free to post favorite recipes, song requests, clubs you'd like to see Suede play, reviews of recent shows, de-skunking remedies, etc., but please keep it clean...

Your Diva is a lady of delicate sensibilities, as you know.

Now go. Talk amongst yourselves!

Suedewave.com Community Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Great beginning to 2009!

Happy New Year fellow devotees and anyone else who may be stopping by~

I feel most fortunate having started off 2009 with my favorite Diva in P-town this past weekend

Most endearing were Suede's dedications-
#1 to her older brother Dave who I'm thrilled to have met! Talk about strong spirit and energy (Wow), amazingly on his 2 year anniversary after beating the beast of Stage 4 kidney cancer. You GO Dave!! I guess defying gravity is a family trait of sorts.

#2 to John and Dean's celebration of 26 years together & 100 days of marriage-
I'd place all my cards they're a happily forever after couple.
"Romantic sigh"

Thank you Suede and Bea for recommending Bayside Betsy's for dinner before the show. I discovered my new favorite dish (Chicken Athena)!! Everyone must experience this at least once in a lifetime…

And, thank you "Frederika on the keyboard" for being born on January 4th so the whole audience had the fortunate surprise to share your birthday cake(s). Another scrumptious creation from Bayside Betsy's!
By the way, the trio did an excellent job and complimented one another exceptionally well along with our Diva… it looked like you were all having a blast together! I did also notice the fun Seth was having in the background with the sounds this time around. Of course, if it wasn't for Jerry working the spotlights, our Diva would be in the dark… it's a team effort appreciated and you all worked like a well oiled machine (for lack of better expression at the moment).

Suede, I don't mean to sound like a broken record here "of all places", but you truly manage to outdo yourself every time. Swooning away once again… Speaking of which, I had the best seat to enjoy watching the audience swoon right along with me. Until we meet again, I'll keep looking to the western sky while you're out there defying gravity!

Wishing you many happy, healthy, and warm travels~ Barbados next… *lucky you*

p.s. to Shawn if you're out there- I think you are the most hospitable owner of an establishment I've ever met. Hope to see you sometime for one of your winter game nights at the Pilgrim House!

May 2009 bring something special to All~
ML