Return to Website

Suedewave.com Community Forum

Welcome to Suede's online community forum!

Please feel free to post favorite recipes, song requests, clubs you'd like to see Suede play, reviews of recent shows, de-skunking remedies, etc., but please keep it clean...

Your Diva is a lady of delicate sensibilities, as you know.

Now go. Talk amongst yourselves!

Suedewave.com Community Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
A night of immense fun!!!!! oh- talent too!!!!!

Our babysitter, who is family to us and our kids,told us we should catch Suede while ih Santa Monica. We did and had one of the funnest, magical, amazing, and entertaining nights we have ever had!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Suede is FUNNY FUNNY FUNNY!!!!!!!!!! But- even better is her magical voice, full of lots of depth and tones. A strong voice that tells a story using intonations that allows the listeners to receive the whole breadth and all the feelings that are present when the song writer sat down with pen to write that particular song. Suede's voice is such a beautiful voice to listen to in its softness and with all its strengths. We will see Suede every time she comes to our town and will be bringing many of our friends- because it is such a great experience. Suede- find a LARGE venue!
Ahnjel

Re: A night of immense fun!!!!! oh- talent too!!!!!

that WAS a great night, with karen hammack at the piano. how fun was she? what a team, eh? thanks so much for being there and for taking the time to send along such a kind note... it means a lot to me, I promise you. we're looking at being back on the west coast again in june '09 so keep watching for those details, rest up and gather the gang of newbies for the big pahhhty (as we say here on cape 'cawd')!

YA HOO! and a big YOU BET! A west coast tour in 2009 would make my year. Tam has her work cut out for her. Lets all pull for even a longer tour that this summer. Go for it, Suede.

Sallie

If I may add....

There are "44" patrons (thus far), "waiting", for Suede's next show in Santa Monica, CA.... I CONTINUE to get calls, the numbers CONTINUE to add up and I CONTINUE to reassure my "contacts" you'll be returning SOON!!!!

A & M... your post was "wowie" and I just love, respect and adore you... your "boys"!!!!

West Coast Waves,
Terri