Return to Website

Suedewave.com Community Forum

Welcome to Suede's online community forum!

Please feel free to post favorite recipes, song requests, clubs you'd like to see Suede play, reviews of recent shows, de-skunking remedies, etc., but please keep it clean...

Your Diva is a lady of delicate sensibilities, as you know.

Now go. Talk amongst yourselves!

Suedewave.com Community Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
What is doing on with my date book!

First of all to all of you fortunate ones who'll be seeing Suede either (or even better yet at both events) at Rehobeth or the Tin Angel, lucky you! As I posted before we will be at the Cape during those performances. I still can't believe that I'm missing the Tin Angel!!!!!!
Then I get an e-mail about Suede performing in P'town and get all excited, as I cross my fingers, that we'll be there. However we are missing that performance also!!!!! We must return home on Aug.22 from the Cape and Suede's date is the 24th. Okay...what is going on with me and all these being in a good place (P'town) but not where her performance will be???????????
So my question is will Suede be performing during Women's Week? We have another shot to hear her then.
Please listen for me and the rest of us unfortunate souls who won't be there for her Aug. dates.

Lynne

Re: What is going on with my date book!

Okay, I give up!!!! We're coming up for Women's Week but must leave on the 14th.....and now I see Suede will be performing on the 16th. How many performances have we missed this summer? I don't want to count. I must be doing something wrong! I think a black cloud is over my head.
Lynne

Re: What is doing on with my date book!

Nooooooo, NEVER give up, Lynne! I'm sure there will be a time when you are able to EXPOUND on the details of the MANY back-to-back shows you DID see (which WILL coincide with YOUR schedule) on Suede's message board. I foresee this, Lynne... keep the FAITH and support ALIVE!!

"SUEDEWAVES", to ALL, and I hope EVERYONE out there is having a happy and safe holiday weekend... WAVES of fun!!!!

Terri

Hello Lynne,
Seems we have both missed extra special performances of Suede this summer. Keep the faith! There will be other shows we WILL attend.
Sallie

Thanks T.R. and Sallie for your kind thoughts and encouragement. You two must have sent along such positve thoughts that, not to go into the long story of why, I will be able to attend Suede's performance on Oct. 16th. I am sooooooooooooooooooo happy!
It'd be great to meet up with any of you who will be attending too!
Lynne

you guys continue to amaze me... I am so honored that you actually change plans in order to catch my show. I really am. I promise you I will do my best to make it worth your effort. way to go, lynne!

I am really honored Suede that you took the time to reply. I promise I'll clap and cheer the loudest for you at the 9:00 show. I JUST CAN'T WAIT!!!!!
Lynne

Yippeeeee, Lynne... glad to know you'll be in P-town for Suede's show Oct. 16th! See, "diva-angels" DO exist... LUCKY YOU!! Unfortunately, I will not be in Provincetown at that time. Instead, I'll be there in late Oct. (Can't wait!!!!) For those of us who aren't able to attend the performance, WE look forward to your posting (and others) on the message board.

By the way, Lynne, will you be on the OLIVIA/SUEDE B-day Bash cruise in November? I hope so!! In any case, I look forward to meeting up with you SOON!!!!

Cheers to the "SUEDEWAVES" of luck... timing,
Terri

Hi TR,
Thanks for reminding us all about the Diva angels! We won't be on the Nov. cruise. We'd thought about it as friends of ours will be going, but we want to be with my granddaughter for turkey day. It sounds like it will be "over the moon" as the Brits say. Lucky you that you will be a part of it. You and the others will need to tell us land lockers all about it. Really looking forward to the day we can meet up.I promise I'll tell you all about Oct. 16th. By the way isn't the Cape THE best place???!!!!!!
Lynne

Lynne

Sounds good to me, Lynne! I, actually, WE (those of us who aren't able to attend) cannot wait to hear about Suede's P-town BLAST of a performance (I'm sure!!), Oct. 16th!!!! Also, you can be assured of reading MANY posts, after Olivia's Thanksgiving Birthday Bash Cruise in November, where "SUEDEWAVES" will sail in abundance!!

Happy/healthy days,
Terri

P.S.... YES, Lynne, P-town (Cape Cod) is one of my favorite places... my "soul-home", indeed!!

Well, I can't make it to Women's Week.. but I am making it an evening trip specifically for my way overdue dose of Diva's live performance... both shows, it's just been too long! Don't get me wrong, I love the cds and DVD; they continue to wear well from the high demands placed upon them. Experiencing a Suede performance in person just gives off energy that lasts for weeks, even months!
Lynne, I'm happy to hear it's working for you too. I have complete empathy for you. Maybe I'll see you there!
Sallie, TR, and all other devotees out there, thanks for keeping me up to date with Suede's travels and all those performances I've been missing... I can always feel the energy through those Suedewaves~~

Cheers,
ML

ML,
Glad you can make it to hear Suede...and both shows wow! Perhaps we can meet up before the second show. I'll be rushing over from hearing Kate Clinton.
Lynne

WAAAAY to go, Lynne and ML...

I know Sallie and I will TOTALLY be with ALL of you in spirit and support, during and around Suede's performance in P-town... YAY!!

Have fun and we cannot wait to read and hear ALL the "positive" details!!!!

Cheers to ON-GOING "high notes" of support and enthusiasm,

Terri

Hi Lynne,

It would be great to put a face with the posts

Enjoy Kate Clinton & the rest of your stay during Women's Week.

TR, get ready and we'll send the suedewaves your way!
ML

ML,
hOW ABOUT IF YOU STAND BY THE DOOR BEFORE THE SECOND SHOW. i'LL WEAR A WELLFLEET SWEATSHIRT?
lYNNE

Hi Lynne~

I'll catch up w/ you offline for details. I look forward to meeting another Diva devotee in person!

Enjoy your time in Ptown~
ML

YIPPEEEE....

May an EARTHQUAKE of SUEDEWAVES ripple across the nation, during Suede's performance in P-town today!! We're looking forward to the "scoop", Lynne and ML.... waaaay out here, on the WEST COAST!!!!

May the "tremors" begin....
Terri & Co