Return to Website

Suedewave.com Community Forum

Welcome to Suede's online community forum!

Please feel free to post favorite recipes, song requests, clubs you'd like to see Suede play, reviews of recent shows, de-skunking remedies, etc., but please keep it clean...

Your Diva is a lady of delicate sensibilities, as you know.

Now go. Talk amongst yourselves!

Suedewave.com Community Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
The JOYS of August

Five---count 'em 5---shows this month. The East Coast is blessed with this. Get your tickets early.

Mine is ready for Annapolis!!!!

Hope to see you there.

Dutey

Re: The JOYS of August

Yeeep... I'm "there", as well, Dutey! I CANNOT wait to meet up with you, Carol and others, before Suede's show in Annapolis... "Look out darl'n", MARYLAND... one more DANGEROUS MOOD, indeed!!!!

Sooo, who else is "in" with us, DIVA DEVOTEES?!?!

The countdown begins... 15 days,

Terri

Count us in for the Rams Head event of the year! See you all there. Hugs, Cyndi

DUTEY!
Linda, Russell, Steven and I will be there at Ramshead in Annapolis in August! a week from Sunday!!! great! See you all there

Grip! Grip! Rats! Darn! I will not be able to join the "Diva Devotees" this time. From the looks of those that will make the concerts you have a mission to let the rest of us know how they go. We need loads of people to join our group and buy the most beautiful music CD's available. My best wishes to all and please travel to arrive in one piece.

Sallie

Sallie:

We will keep you in our hearts on the 17th, and let you know how things go. This is Suede's home territory so we know it will be great!!

Meanwhile I think you have an October date slated, and many of us have a November trip lined up as well.

So we have much to look forward to.

Be well my friend.

Dutey