Return to Website

Suedewave.com Community Forum

Welcome to Suede's online community forum!

Please feel free to post favorite recipes, song requests, clubs you'd like to see Suede play, reviews of recent shows, de-skunking remedies, etc., but please keep it clean...

Your Diva is a lady of delicate sensibilities, as you know.

Now go. Talk amongst yourselves!

Suedewave.com Community Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
out of the loop

Wow, it's been a loooooooooooong time since I've posted and so many events have happened that I feel like I am out of the loop! So I am stepping back in! We are bound for the P'town in several days. We can't wait. It is THE best spot to be. I was wondering if Suede will be performing on the Cape in August this year? I know she has for the Jazz festival in the past. If anyone knows, please spread the word.
Meanwhile to all of you fortunate ones who have attended Suede's performances in the recent past, thanks for sharing. If one can't be there, at least one can see and hear it through the eyes and ears of others.
Happy and restful summer to all!
Lynne

Re: out of the loop

Lynne:

Suede is not doing the Provincetown Jazz Festival this year, but I am told she will return next year. Mid-August finds her in Rehoboth Beach, Philly, and Annapolis. You certainly will have a grand time in P'town but will have to detour to catch Suede again in person.

Best of luck.

Dutey

Re: out of the loop

Thanks Dutey for the response. We'll be back up in P'town for Suede's Delaware and Philly shows...can you believe it!!!!!!!!!! Hopefully she'll come to Philly again in the not too distant future. There's always the Dec. 30th performance (I hope!) that we always attend.
Happy summer.
Lynne