Return to Website

Suedewave.com Community Forum

Welcome to Suede's online community forum!

Please feel free to post favorite recipes, song requests, clubs you'd like to see Suede play, reviews of recent shows, de-skunking remedies, etc., but please keep it clean...

Your Diva is a lady of delicate sensibilities, as you know.

Now go. Talk amongst yourselves!

Suedewave.com Community Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Suede interview on "Out of Bounds" last night!!!

I heard the interview with Suede on Tish Pearlman's show Out of Bounds last night, and it was SO good. I hope many fans and potential fans heard this. I saw Suede many years ago and was quite impressed by her humorous persona and her GREAT voice, but it is such a treat, always, to hear performers talk about their lives in a quiet and thoughtful way.
I hope eveyone who loves Suede will get a chance to hear this interview. The new CD sounds fab, too.
Keep up the fine work Miz Suede and hope you'll come to central NY sometime soon.
Cindy

Re: Suede interview on "Out of Bounds" last night!!!

hey cindy,
thanks for the great note and review!
for those who missed the interview live it will be posted on tish's site within a couple of weeks and we'll be sure to post the link to that ASAP.
it was great chatting with tish on her wonderful show.
and cindy, if you're not already on the mailing list be sure to sign up so we can make sure you know when I am back in central NY!

Re: Suede interview on "Out of Bounds" last night!!!

After surfing radio stations here in P-Town without success, I rushed to my computer in hope of finding a live audio link for WEOS. On the first Google search, I found just what I was looking for (or listening for as the case may be) and turned up the speakers on my computer when I heard Suede's voice.

I look forward to the archive posting so that I can hear the first seven minutes that I missed while I searched in vain on the radio before Divine Intervention guided the gray matter of my brain to search in cyberspace! The last twenty-three minutes were most enjoyable and enlightening.