Return to Website

Suedewave.com Community Forum

Welcome to Suede's online community forum!

Please feel free to post favorite recipes, song requests, clubs you'd like to see Suede play, reviews of recent shows, de-skunking remedies, etc., but please keep it clean...

Your Diva is a lady of delicate sensibilities, as you know.

Now go. Talk amongst yourselves!

Suedewave.com Community Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
An LA Night

Suede,

Thanks for your LA concert at McCabe's. You and the venue combined made for one happening evening. We are, however, still awaiting that Kent Clark costume change mid show. Best with the new CD.

Re: An LA Night

We're not sure how to correct our entry as it should have said Clark Kent. Clearly Dennis was suffering from heat stroke (over 100 degrees in LA) when he wrote it or maybe he was fantasizing about running around the house with nothing but a cape on......

Okay, Dennis and Robert, PLEASE explain your reference to "Clark Kent", regarding Suede's show in Santa Monica, CA. Does it pertain to the light switch or what? I admit, I'm just a bit confused!

Thanks guys, friends, neighbors...
Terri

Hey, D & R...

Got it, myself... Suede was truly "defying gravity" throughout her performance at McCabe's!

Here's to soaring to greater heights and "HIGH-lights",
Terri

The McCabe's concert was the last on the west coast for awhile. It had to really been a rush to go from Seattle to Santa Monica in such a short period of time. Suede had to be dragin' by the time she arrived. The audience never saw that side of "tired" from her. Her performance was fanastic. The songs were perfect and her humor outstanding. I do hope her manager can arrange for more "gigs" on the west coast. Oh, how I wish I could make to the east coast just to listen to her.....will have to make due with her CD's and video.....until next time!