Return to Website

Suedewave.com Community Forum

Welcome to Suede's online community forum!

Please feel free to post favorite recipes, song requests, clubs you'd like to see Suede play, reviews of recent shows, de-skunking remedies, etc., but please keep it clean...

Your Diva is a lady of delicate sensibilities, as you know.

Now go. Talk amongst yourselves!

Suedewave.com Community Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
One "DANGEROUS MOOD" in DC....

Hey, EVERYONE.... only 7 more days until Suede's "DANGEROUS MOOD" CD launch in Washington, DC! Fasten your seatbelts.... this BLAST OFF is sure to "defy gravity" and add "a new coat of paint" to experience and memory!! An EVENT not to be missed, most certainly!!!!

GET YOUR TICKETS NOW!
Terri

Re: One "DANGEROUS MOOD" in DC....

Got my CD’s yesterday, enjoying all the time and every minute of Suede’s Dangerous Mood, really outstanding. Thanks, Suede and team.

But how I would like to fasten seatbelts for real, defy gravity and fly from the Netherlands to DC to attend to the “DANGEROUS MOOD" CD launch and join you at dinner.
Nevertheless have to wait till November to see and hear Suede during the Olivia cruise, which is not bad either, I think.
In any case I wish all the Diva Devotees a hilarious meeting, a good dinner and of course a wonderful show with a Dangerous Mood….
Annette.

Annette:

We will think of you during the show on Saturday. Those who follow this site will recall Annette's coming to the Jazz Festival in Provincetown last August, and the thrill of the Suede concert and getting to meet her. She is a true fan, and a wonderful woman who will enjoy the cruise in November.

Good talking with you today, Annette. We will debug the Skype program and really enjoy the visits.

Saturday you can put on your CD and pretend you are with us.

Dutey [BigJumping}

Oh yeah, Annette... you'll be with ALL of us in spirit for Suede's "DANGEROUS MOOD" CD launch in Washington, DC, no doubt! (Dutey and I will make sure of this!! )

The Olivia/Suede BIRTHDAY BASH CRUISE in November is sure to be an EVENT! We're glad you'll be joining MANY of us, DIVA devotees... WELCOME!!

6 more days, "people"...
Terri

Maybe we could do a SKYPE conference call... with Annette and Dutey and others... we have SKYPE as well.

see you saturday, Dutey, and thinking of you, Annette!

Ett