Return to Website

Suedewave.com Community Forum

Welcome to Suede's online community forum!

Please feel free to post favorite recipes, song requests, clubs you'd like to see Suede play, reviews of recent shows, de-skunking remedies, etc., but please keep it clean...

Your Diva is a lady of delicate sensibilities, as you know.

Now go. Talk amongst yourselves!

Suedewave.com Community Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
I can't believe it!

First of all the new CD picture is fantastic!!!!!
and it's only a matter of days til the CD's will arrive...but I can't believe that for sooooooooooooooo long I've been hoping Suede would perform again at the Tin Angel AND on Aug. 16th(WHEN SHE'LL BE THERE) we will be in Provincetown on vacation! Have I offended the gods or what? This is a bummer beyond words!!!!!!! So for all of you fortunate people in the audience at all of her performances, just pretend I'm there please!
I think I am headed to bed and will just pull up the covers!
Lynne

Re: I can't believe it!

Lynn, what is polluting your world lately???

How very sad for such loyal fans.

Guess you will just have to fly west and enjoy a left coast performance.

Dutey

Hey, Lynne... you're MORE than welcome to join us out here on the "left" (west) coast, DIVA-lighting in the "DANGEROUS MOOD" release!! I bet Dutey will even let you use some of her frequent miles, eh?! Ha! Ha! (By the way, Dutey, I always enjoy your smarts and dry sense of humor... you're a "stitch"!)

Lynne, I'm sure Suede and fellow devotees will feel the good vibrations of your support from P-town. Now, relax and undo those covers... the "angels" need to clear a "spirit-path", carrying you to ALL of Suede's performances.

In lightness,
Terri

Thanks TR and Dutey for the words of encouragement and the west coast offer. We'll be back and forth to the Cape this summer in June, July, and August. We LOVE the place. So I'll just cross my fingers and hope Suede will perform in Provincetown when we are there or wait until she can return to the Tin Angel. She has been performing there twice a year sometimes. I guess I'll starting humming "Tin angel can you hear me?" But I have to say I still can't believe my bad luckor timing.

Lynne

Hi Lynn,

I haven't been on the board in so long - life has been so very hectic this year. So finally, I just placed my order for "Dangerous Mood," and can not wait for it's arrival. Ditto about the CD picture. I also just found out from your post about Suedes appearance at The Tin Angel in August - making reservations for dinner and show tomorrow! It was good seeing you again last year but so sorry you won't make it this time. (Of course, you'll be on the Cape, which, by the way, isn't so terrible. Take it from one who will have no vacation time this summer...)
Take care,
Amy