Return to Website

Suedewave.com Community Forum

Welcome to Suede's online community forum!

Please feel free to post favorite recipes, song requests, clubs you'd like to see Suede play, reviews of recent shows, de-skunking remedies, etc., but please keep it clean...

Your Diva is a lady of delicate sensibilities, as you know.

Now go. Talk amongst yourselves!

Suedewave.com Community Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Dangerous Update

darling devotees and poster children;

here's an inside tip to those who visit here before the e-blast goes to the entire list. in case you have not yet noticed, tickets for May 31 in washington, DC are now on sale on the news page, as well as updates on shows just added. if you're interested in getting VIP seats right up front, do so now. we have not even put word out and those limited seats are going fast.

thanks for the kind words and blushes about the new home page and CD cover. bear with us as we navigate through a long list of things to handle, including a new website that's coming soon! in the meantime we've tried to do some updating on this one and hope it makes everyone's visit here a little better.

just keep swimming, just keep swimming.... splash, splash.

see you in DC very soon for an absolutely GRAND night!

suede

Re: Dangerous Update

fabulous. I can't wait. Russell and I will be there on May 31 and at the Ramshead in Annapolis on Aug 17. When will the CD's reach us? can't wait... and your new picture is just out of this world. Ett

well, we tried to get the front row for my family at the rams head and the first two rows sold out the day the club posted the show, before we got there! you go, devotees! of course now my poor mother has to sit in the kitchen... kidding.

the CD plant tells me I will have 'dangerous mood' in hand by May 15, barring any unforseen complications. hold tight, peeps!

I tell ya, Suede, since "Dori" has been leading the school of fish, we've gained speed! There are some remarkable swimmers in this ocean of "Suede support"! Uh oh.... gotta go, we're coasting full speed ahead, now!

WAVES of support,
Terri & Co.

Suede:

Tell Anne she can sit with us; we have space and it would be nice to visit again before the show.

Dutey

Well, folks, Mama Suede has sat in the kitchen before...near the wine and the desserts, of course, though not previously at the Rams Head. I've also caught the show from the worst seats in the house, and enjoyed every minute of every one. And, as an added bonus for us all, in the back corner I've been really easy to find on your way to the bathroom...

Noooo.... MAMA SUEDE cannot have an obstructed view! I'm willing to share "half" of my seat (table 101 #4)! Or, we can take "shifts", yet doing so in a subtle way. We DO NOT want to cause ANY distractions from Suede's performanse, eh?!?!

All for sharing,
Terri

I betcha Mamma Suede is nowhere near the kitchen for THIS show.... :-) You go, Mamma!

hey cyber mom! welcome to our little world here! now all you post-er children see where my dangerous mood orginated. I am the fruit to her tree, trust me, people.

I have a warehouse full of dangerous mood CDs and team suede started getting them out today, friday, may 9 - so be watching for yours in the mail very soon!

what an amazing ride this has been.
I really hope you like the finished product.
wowie....

Well, I placed another order last night online. One of my best buddies, Bill, is in Corpus Christie, Texas (do you every play anywhere near there?) and I'm having the CD endorsed to "Happy Birthday, Bill! Enjoy!" as he and I finished an online MBA program together this month. I told him you are the best! I'll send him the CD for his birthday on May 25th. Can't wait to see the show on the 31st... and get our own CD's in the mail. Ett

WOW!!! With the CD on the way SPRING HAS SPRUNG !!!!

Aren't we happy?

YIPPY-SWIMMY....

We're ALL doing the SUEDEWAVE "bunny-hop", in the DIVA-garden, with great anticipation and HUGE smiles!!

WOW-weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee,
Terri

My Dear Diva,

I hope you have been doing hand-strengthening calisthenics so that you don't get hand fatigue and writer's cramp from signing all those pre-ordered CDs!

To paraphrase what Dory said to Nemo: Just keep "signing", just keep "signing.... signing, signing, signing." That's what we do. Just keep "signing."

THREE WEEKS FROM TODAY !!!!! Many of us will be in DC having dinner at Chef Goeff's and toddling over to the concert.

Amazing.

Wowie is right... what a super extraordinary Mother's Day Gift... truly awesome!

I will be feeling the Suedewaves and wishing the best every step of the way.. if not in person, always in spirit!

Enjoy All you Fellow Devotees!
And, Suede~ Enjoy Celebrating You!

Peace & Best Wishes to All,
ML