Return to Website

Suedewave.com Community Forum

Welcome to Suede's online community forum!

Please feel free to post favorite recipes, song requests, clubs you'd like to see Suede play, reviews of recent shows, de-skunking remedies, etc., but please keep it clean...

Your Diva is a lady of delicate sensibilities, as you know.

Now go. Talk amongst yourselves!

Suedewave.com Community Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
"HELLLLOOOO GORGEOUS"....

EXTRA! EXTRA!....

Have you seen the latest photos in circulation of Suede's latest photo shoot? WOW.... she looks FABULOUS and will certainly impress the masses with HER style and "look"!!!!

Waiting patiently for the CD release and Washington, DC "performance launch" of DANGEROUS MOOD,
Terri-

Re: "HELLLLOOOO GORGEOUS"....

TR,

You said it in SPADES!

I have been told that the photo I saw is on the cover of "Dangerous Mood" and that another one on the inside is even better. One look at those Baby Blue eyes of hers and you know why the CD is titled "Dangerous Mood" indeed.

That photo fits the lyrics of the title song perfectly and can be described with just one word: S-M-O-K-I-N-G!

Hello fellow Devotees!

Please excuse clueless here... where is the photo shoot being circulated? I've tried the blog, checked around on the website...

I can wait if necessary, anticipation is an exciting part of life... but I'd love to participate in this moment of discovery too!

May is heading up the walk way and ready to knock on the door...

This is going to be a special one to cherish with our beloved Diva!

Happy Spring to All~

Hey there, Mint Julep and ML!

Check out the RAMS HEAD (On Stage) site.... Suede's Annapolis, MD performance Aug. 17th, 2008....YEAH!!!!

Happy days....
Terri

oohhh... Rams Head, in Annapolis Aug 17th! YEAH! I will mark the calendar!

book it NOW.... to see GORGEOUS !

OH MY GOD. Check out the link below, scroll about halfway down to the August 17 (Sunday) show date.

For anyone local and can make it to Annapolis, book your tickets NOW. This place sells out for sure, every single time.
http://tickets.ramsheadonstage.com/default.asp?&monthsubmit=&SearchText=&pgf=7&anchor=#

Do hurry to get these tickets, even though August seems so far away. Was delighted to be able to book for that show. Note that Rehoboth DE and Philly are on the same junket so us east coast folks can get an additional performance.

How grand!!!

Dutey

Hey Dutey, what table are you at for the Ramshead in August? We have four seats at table 106. Can't wait!!