Return to Website

Suedewave.com Community Forum

Welcome to Suede's online community forum!

Please feel free to post favorite recipes, song requests, clubs you'd like to see Suede play, reviews of recent shows, de-skunking remedies, etc., but please keep it clean...

Your Diva is a lady of delicate sensibilities, as you know.

Now go. Talk amongst yourselves!

Suedewave.com Community Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Welcome Spring!!!

This Board is way to quiet so I am rambling on just to attempt a spring awakening for everyone. Today was wonderful here near DC---70 degrees and sunny. Spring flowers are beginning to show their blooms, and trees are budding with promises of beauty to come.

Enjoy.

Re: Welcome Spring!!!

and the truly fabulous new CD is getting closer and closer to blooming full out, too! sorry I've not updated the site lately. I have been flat out with production on this baby and boy, is it coming along nicely. I think it will blow your socks off, my peeps (in honor of springtime). it's sounding and looking really great, if I do say so myself. there is SO much to do on such a project, especially one this huge. it's all coming along really well, one piece at a time. updates coming soon as well as the chance to finally start buying these babies. I think, and hope, you're going to love it. I am very proud of it and the votes from the inner circle of early listeners and viewers all concur! hold tight, my peeps. more soon. promise!

Re: Welcome Spring!!!

I have just been hanging out here in cyberspace in a state of "diligent watchful waiting" for the opportunity to purchase advance copies and contribute to the launch of the new CD.

In the meantime, my partner and I have confirmed our condo rental for another blissful vacation in P-town in July. Although I will not get to stay as long as my partner will because my grandson is expected to arrive July 28th, I hope that an opportunity will arise during the first two weeks of July to connect with other Diva Devotees / "Post-Her Children" from here on the Community Forum. It would such fun to share an evening repast with those of you out there who will be in P-town during the same time period.

Until then, I will remain out here patiently awaiting the arrival of "Dangerous Mood."