Return to Website

Suedewave.com Community Forum

Welcome to Suede's online community forum!

Please feel free to post favorite recipes, song requests, clubs you'd like to see Suede play, reviews of recent shows, de-skunking remedies, etc., but please keep it clean...

Your Diva is a lady of delicate sensibilities, as you know.

Now go. Talk amongst yourselves!

Suedewave.com Community Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Another Suede Sighting

It happened again in Philly this past Tuesday, Suede's DVD was on WYBE. She was on the past Tuesday also...hmmm maybe this DVD is becoming a "weekly series"! It is so much fun to see Suede's name on the TV guide scroll and of course to hear and see her.
Perhaps this is a sign that Suede is needed at The Tin Angel soon!!!!! I know that there lots of fans in the area that would agree with me.
The new CD sounds like it is a real winner. I can't wait, as I know no one else can either to have the copy.
Sallie, I tried to e-mail you through this Message Board. Did it go through? I don't have your address to snail mail, but would like to write to you.
Happy Birthday Terri. Hope it's a great year.
Suede, I hope you are getting some needed rest from the recordings.
Cheers,
Lynne

Re: Another Suede Sighting

YAY for PBS!!!!!!
thanks for letting us all know, lynne!
if this keeps up the way it's been going, bringing newbies to the fold from far and wide, this very expensive and fabulous new CD will actually be paid for!!!
I cannot wait to get it out to you all. it is really exciting and way beyond anything I have done to date! I'm counting on you all to buy them up, NOT make copies for friends, and share them everywhere you go!
progress on it is moving along - tunes are recorded and ready for mixing soon, photo shoot this coming week, design happening shortly thereafter - all on schedule for the release in May! get ready to celebrate. I promise you this one is well worth the wait!