Return to Website

Suedewave.com Community Forum

Welcome to Suede's online community forum!

Please feel free to post favorite recipes, song requests, clubs you'd like to see Suede play, reviews of recent shows, de-skunking remedies, etc., but please keep it clean...

Your Diva is a lady of delicate sensibilities, as you know.

Now go. Talk amongst yourselves!

Suedewave.com Community Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Happy Birthday to a Member of the Suede Fan Club

My friend Terri introduced me to Suede's music at the Women on a Roll's "Women's Fest" about 5 years ago. I have enjoyed your music, Suede, ever since. I recently had the opportunity to talk with you on the Mexican Riviera Cruise (I'm the one who is friends with Cheryl Kain, the "Scatter" from P-Town). Anyway, I know my dear friend Terri is connected to many of the Suede devotees, so anyone who wants, please join me in wishing Terri a very happy birthday and year! Cheers, Ter.

Re: Happy Birthday to a Member of the Suede Fan Club

Happy Birthday Terri

Happy Valentine's Day, HONEY! I hope you continue to have memorable birthday celebrations throughout the month. You are a WONDERFUL daughter and a blessing to many, in our lives.

Hi, Cori. How nice to think of your friend in this way. You are a good kid. Hi, Dutey. I have not met you, but I look forward to meeting you on the Olivia birthday cruise in November. Terri showed me pictures taken on the cruise you gals were on in October. I cannot wait to dance with all of you. It is always enjoyable to travel with such great and welcoming women on the Olivia trips. Suede is always smiling and sweet to me, too!

xoxxxxox,
your mother, (Mary)

That November cruise will indeed be a great one as more fine folks are adding their names to the list. See you then.

WOW-WEEEE....

What a nice surprise to read this post, upon my return from S.F., Cori! You are much too kind and thoughtful, dear friend! Dutey, thanks for your "electrifying" birthday greeting! Mom, you're a "stitch"....getting "into" cyber-communication!! (Ma, you CONTINUE to amaze and inspire me....my "being"! Much gratitude....I love you!!!!)

9 1/2 MONTHS UNTIL WE CELEBRATE OLIVIA'S "35TH" BIRTHDAY AND SUEDE'S "25th"....cruising the EASTERN CARIBBEAN!!

Life is good,
Terri