Return to Website

Suedewave.com Community Forum

Welcome to Suede's online community forum!

Please feel free to post favorite recipes, song requests, clubs you'd like to see Suede play, reviews of recent shows, de-skunking remedies, etc., but please keep it clean...

Your Diva is a lady of delicate sensibilities, as you know.

Now go. Talk amongst yourselves!

Suedewave.com Community Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
New Orleans PBS

Saw your show on New Orleans PBS Feb 1. Fabulous.
Would love to see you at Jazzfest.

Re: New Orleans PBS

hooray!
thanks for letting us know!
would you mind letting us know the station that aired it so we can make sure we've got them on our list as doing do?

I'd love to play jazzfest. however, with the exception of major national/international stars the entire festival is played by musicians local to the new orleans area only. if things go well with this upcoming release perhaps I will be well known enough to be asked next year - after winning the grammy....why not?

welcome to the fold, our latest known newbie! thanks for connecting!

veterans, welcome the newbie!

suede

rsbaxter,

Let me be the second to welcome you to the fold as our Diva has already done. If you liked the Sculler’s DVD, as the saying goes, “You ain’t seen (or heard) nothing, yet!” As good as the DVD is, it is only the tip of the iceberg compared to a live performance. Once you have had the acoustical privilege of being in the audience when Suede performs, all other vocalists will pale in comparison...trust me! The only thing more amazing than Suede’s vocal & musical talent is her incredible generosity of heart and spirit that is showered abundantly upon all those she meets.

So, welcome indeed to the fold and to the Community Forum, where you will “meet” some rather amazing people who just happen to be Diva Devotees. Those Devotees out there who fall into the “Post’er Children”/Diva Veteran category, please extend a hearty “Welcome Aboard” to the newest member of the neighborhood.

Diva Veteran/"Post'er" Child/Diva Devotee
a.k.a. Mint Julep

Welcome rsbaxter. You have joined the royal group of the Diva's devoteeeeees! Her voice and stage presents gives new enjoyment to a live and DVD performance. The new CD that will be ready for everyone this spring is filled with songs she has shared in her live performances this year. It is NOT to be missed. Delighted to have you in our group of message board posters. Mint Julep has filled you in on what we share. I hope you will read more of the postings here and learn about the possibility of a T or Golf shirt that will reflect her tour sharting in June on the west coast. Since I AM on the west coast I plan to attend as many concerts as I can.
Sallie

Keswick Theatre just outside of Philly

Do you ever play in the Philly Area? I hope we can see you live someday soon in Philly. Have your agent check out the Keswick Theatre in Glenside PA. I saw you for the first time on WYPB in Philadelphia and it was you 2004 show at Scullers in Boston. Best of Luck with your new CD.

Dennis

hi dennis,
the keswick is a fabulous theatre, indeed! that would be a great place to do the philly CD release concert. thanks for the reminder and stay tuned to this website for news on that. better yet, sign up on the private email list so you'll get a brief monthly newsletter with tour and CD news. it's the absolute best way to know when I'm nearby and when the new CD, Dangerous Mood, is available.
Suede