Return to Website

Suedewave.com Community Forum

Welcome to Suede's online community forum!

Please feel free to post favorite recipes, song requests, clubs you'd like to see Suede play, reviews of recent shows, de-skunking remedies, etc., but please keep it clean...

Your Diva is a lady of delicate sensibilities, as you know.

Now go. Talk amongst yourselves!

Suedewave.com Community Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Dangerous Mood Indeed!!!

Dear Suede,

Thank you, thank you, thank you! And do you know why? Like everyone else, I can't wait until 'Dangerous Mood' is in my hands. And I've often wondered and hoped, "If I could choose one song to be on it...." And sure enough, today the play list came and there is was...'Teach Me Tonight!' Well, sceptic that I am, maybe there is such a thing as telepathy after all. Having loved your amazing performance at the Tin Angel twice, it is my favorite that hasn't been recorded on CD...yet. Wait! So many great titles but what else do I see? 'You Can Leave Your Hat On,' too? Well, that's just icing on the cake. How sweet it is..

Re: Dangerous Mood Indeed!!!

dear amy,

thanks so much for the great post. and all the other devotees who have written in with such amazing support and excitement for this long overdue CD. it's been absolutely amazing to take this huge a project on. it's WAY beyond anything either janice or I have done before and it is a huge leap of faith in ourselves, our incredible fans and, indeed, the universe. I have no doubt this is exactly where I am supposed to be and this is exactly the right time for it. of course this has been a pretty cocooned experience so far for these many months, putting the millions of details together. knowing that you're all out there and so excited to hear the end result makes a profound difference to me and bouys me as we are out here defying gravity on the skinny branches. no kidding!

one more rehearsal in NY with the horns on tuesday this week and we hit the studio on monday, jan. 28 to get this baby down! send good wishes for smooth and speedy sessions, my devotees! soon this baby will be in your loving hands! I think you'll find it worth the wait....it's time now.

suede

AWESOME....

The "delivery room", alias UNIVERSE, awaits your RELEASE with heartfelt anticipation and support, SUEDE!!!!

WE cannot wait,
Terri and "MOM"

P.S. The BUUZZZZ is circulating, regarding your WEST COAST performances....YEAH!!

TERRY:
Lucky you to be on the west coast and in line for early appearances. Will look forward to Diva getting east, and of course anxiously await the Thanksgiving Week Cruise with Olivia to celebrate that 35 anniversary and Suede's 35+Birthday.

Dutey

Well hello there, Dutey!

YEEEEPPPP....what a THRILL to be on the "other" coast, welcoming Suede's new CD, DANGEROUS MOOD!!!! My mom, friends, co-workers and I are coordinating our schedules, in hopes of going to as many venues as possible. WE'LL SEE!!!!

So far, our plans are to see shows in San Francisco, Los Angeles and San Diego, CA....YIPPY-SWIMMY!!!!!!!! I'm hoping to share in the celebration(s) with MANY of you out there. Let's get together, ay?!

And the countdown continues....in 10 months we sail the Eastern Caribbean, for a "double-dose" of birthday festivities, toasting OLIVIA and SUEDE!!!! Dutey, I'm glad you'll be on the cruise, as well. (What "trouble" will we stir up, now?!?!)

Oh, what a "mood"....soooo much to anticipate, while the year has only just begun....YEAH!

Simply, living life,
Terri & Co.