Return to Website

Suedewave.com Community Forum

Welcome to Suede's online community forum!

Please feel free to post favorite recipes, song requests, clubs you'd like to see Suede play, reviews of recent shows, de-skunking remedies, etc., but please keep it clean...

Your Diva is a lady of delicate sensibilities, as you know.

Now go. Talk amongst yourselves!

Suedewave.com Community Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
2008 P'town Jazz Festival

I just checked the P'town Jazz Festival website and didn't see you among the performers this year -- say it isn't so!

For the past 2 years we've started Carnival week early with seeing you perform at the Jazz Festival -- and what a way to start!

I know you are going to be touring starting in the spring with your new CD (YEAH!) but does that mean no P'town appearances during/around Carnival?

Re: 2008 P'town Jazz Festival

hi michael,
god love you fans who are asking 9 months out where I'll be...I love you guys! good to know that when I AM back out you'll all be there!
I think everyone with the fabulous provincetown jazz fest is in agreement that it is time to give someone else a chance to headline the festival. I agree with that, too, actually. it's the provincetown jazz festival, not the suede jazz festival, afterall. however, we do have some ideas brewing for my only summer performance happening right around carnival so stay tuned for those details as they unfold! of COURSE I have to play provincetown in the season once! it's one of only three performances at home in the year now - august, october and new year's weekend. it's become a tradition! thanks for asking and stay tuned!
suede
ps. the new CD is shaping up to be truly incredible. just wait! I'm VERY excited!

You are such a tease! and what do you mean it's not the Suede Jazz Festival? Who'd have thunk-it?

Now I have to anxiously await just WHAT that August date will be IN ADDITION to waiting for the CD -- oh the stress!

Michael, that was my very same reaction... It seems impossible to envision the P'town Jazz Festival without Suede as part of the venue! It's like Egypt without the pyramids...the Cape without a P'town... P'town without the monument... the sea without the salt... you're catching my drift, I'm sure.
I'll be sitting back and waiting along with you to adjust my calendar accordingly!
On a positive note, the separate show will give our Diva more time in the spotlight, and no doubt in "A Dangerous Mood" to highlight her new CD... that we know is going to be *truly incredible*... even gravity defying!
Our beloved Diva is always worth the wait