Return to Website

Suedewave.com Community Forum

Welcome to Suede's online community forum!

Please feel free to post favorite recipes, song requests, clubs you'd like to see Suede play, reviews of recent shows, de-skunking remedies, etc., but please keep it clean...

Your Diva is a lady of delicate sensibilities, as you know.

Now go. Talk amongst yourselves!

Suedewave.com Community Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
WOW!

I can't believe that Suede can top her top...but she just goes "over the top" (or as the British would say,"over the moon"). She certainly "defies gravity". It was such an experience being in the room on Dec. 30th. The new numbers for the new CD are dynamite. There are a few that really touched me in a very deep personal way. I have come to the conclusion that there just aren't words that are deep enough or meaningful enough to describe Suede, her music, or the experience of being part of her audience. I think that we all know the feelings and perhaps are like me... speechless.
Sallie it was an honor and a joy to meet you and really get to sit down and talk with you at the Fairbanks. You sure have led an interesting and exciting life so far. We'd love to write to you by snail mail due to your computer situation. Could we get your address from Kathleen and Alicia at The Fairbanks Inn? We hope you got our note about having to leave so early on the 31st.
ML sorry we never found each other. The size of the audience was enormous. Next time let's decide on a "meeting spot".
A very Happy New Year filled with joy, love, health, wonderful surprises, and above all peace to all. This will be a very different year for me as I'll be retiring at the end of June. I will be on some uncharted paths which is both exciting and scary.
To Suede, thank you for giving of yourself to us all. You make our lives brighter. Much success with the recording in NYC. Hmmmmm, The Tin Angel is only 2 hours away.......
Happy New Year,
Lynne

Re: WOW!

It was a packed house, and I was out in the Ohio section... but we made it, and enjoyed every moment from our view! You're right Lynne, we'll have to make a much more detailed plan to actually meet in person with that kind of crowd.

I *LOVE* Suede's version of "Defying Gravity"!!! We just saw the musical "Wicked" back in November, and let me tell you, an awesome show, but they were no where near the magnitude of Suede's version, seriously, knock your socks off, defying gravity... she's got that one fine tuned to the finest quality! *WOW*!

This upcoming cd is going to be phenonemal~
Counting the moments until the next Suede fix!

Until then, wishing the Very Best-
ML

Hello Lynne and ML! Lynne I did leave my address with Kathleen. She was very kind and gave me your address. I will be sending you a letter shortly to verify where I live. It was indeed an honor to talk with you and yours at the Inn. I think you for sharing what you both have done in your lifetimes. It is because of your dedication to education there are adults that are productive human beings in society that were once students of yours.
ML....I regret we did not meet at the concert. I am sure if we had known you were in the "Ohio" section we would have found you. Next time we WILL make a meeting place and meet face to face. Are you planning an Olivia trip this year? Let's all have a grand and glorious New Year.

Sallie,
I'll get in touch with Kathleen for your address. We look forward to your letter. Thanks for your kind words. ML let's hope we can meet up at an upcoming concert.
Happy New Year, let's all make it count!!!!
Lynne