Return to Website

Suedewave.com Community Forum

Welcome to Suede's online community forum!

Please feel free to post favorite recipes, song requests, clubs you'd like to see Suede play, reviews of recent shows, de-skunking remedies, etc., but please keep it clean...

Your Diva is a lady of delicate sensibilities, as you know.

Now go. Talk amongst yourselves!

Suedewave.com Community Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Holiday Wishes

Having just finished observance of Chanukah, my partner & I are now preparing for the holiday season of Christmas followed quickly by a New Year celebration with our blended family. I have been given a fantastic gift by my daughter and son-in-law with a sticker on it that says: “Do Not Open Until July 28, 2008" – my first grandchild is on the way! Everything else pales in comparison to such a gift as this.

To all of you out there in cyberspace, I want to extend my heartfelt wishes for all the joys this holiday season has to offer – the smells of favorite recipes conjuring up gustatory delights, time with family and friends, the wonder of small children, the warmth of hugs from loved ones, and snuggles with your life partner on a chilly winter night.

Be safe in all your travels,
Be hopeful for peace in our turbulent world,
Be joyous in your celebrations,
Be amazed at all that Life brings your way,
Be thankful for all your blessings,
And may all of you love and be loved in return.

Merry Christmas to all of you & may the New Year bring many memorable moments into your lives.

Re: Holiday Wishes

Well said, MJ. Congratulations on the July Christmas present. To our entire crew that logs on from time to time----
remember always whose birthday we honor at Christmas. Keep the spirit going in all faiths. I really treasure all of you. My best wishes for the up and coming year.
Sallie