Return to Website

Suedewave.com Community Forum

Welcome to Suede's online community forum!

Please feel free to post favorite recipes, song requests, clubs you'd like to see Suede play, reviews of recent shows, de-skunking remedies, etc., but please keep it clean...

Your Diva is a lady of delicate sensibilities, as you know.

Now go. Talk amongst yourselves!

Suedewave.com Community Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Birthday Greetings

OK let's also develop an avalance of Happy Birthday messages on this site. Never too many words of praise and love for our Diva.

Dutey

Re: Birthday Greetings

OK----let's get with it. More than 20 folks have read the previous message and not left a Birthday Greeting. Certainly you are not that BASHFUL!!!

BEST WISHES TO OUR DIVE FOR A WONDERFUL AND SPIRITED BIRTHDAY AND MANY MORE TO FOLLOW.

Certainly I am that bashful (had to look up the word first) but that doesn’t hold me back to contribuate to the birthday avalanche.
I can’t put the words more wonderful than Dutey did, so Diva wishing you a wonderful and spirited birthday!
Annette.

Where is the rest of the crew? Dutey and Annette are leading the pack. I will add my 2 cents RIGHT NOW! May you be blessed with many more birthdays with someone you love by your side. Think about what you want to do in 25 years and start doing the plans from this birthday forward. Enjoy your day and have a great glass of bubble juice to celebrate! I just happen to have a bottle at home that the contents will be put in a glass and raised high to you with the toast "HAPPY BIRTHDAY, DIVA!

Suede,
May you have a birthday filled with love,joy,and peace that will continue throughout your lifetime. May you have time to stop and smell the roses and time to discover,create,and love. May all your wishes come true. Thank you for bringing so much joy into all our lives. Happy Birthday Suede!!!!!
Lynne

Jeeeez, forgive this birthday greeting delay, we've been busy playing "hop-scotch" with the fires out here in southern CA.... YIKES!!!! (Pray for rain out this way!)

HAPPY iiiii i birthday, Suede! Wishing you a day (month, year.... lifetime) filled with laughter and an avalanche of "snowflake-trimmings", throughout your birthday and holiday celebrations!! May the year ahead hold ALL the best in wishes, dreams, good health, spirit-angels and the musical talents in your heart!!

Have a blast with family, friends, "self" and your "angel"!!!!

An AVALANCHE of "snowflake" toasts and support, along with Dutey, Annette, Sallie and Lynne....
Terri