Return to Website

Suedewave.com Community Forum

Welcome to Suede's online community forum!

Please feel free to post favorite recipes, song requests, clubs you'd like to see Suede play, reviews of recent shows, de-skunking remedies, etc., but please keep it clean...

Your Diva is a lady of delicate sensibilities, as you know.

Now go. Talk amongst yourselves!

Suedewave.com Community Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Is there a night-before-New Year Concert in PTown?

It is time to make reservations both for airline tickets, housing and tickets for the show if Suede is planning to have a concert. Please Suede, let us fans know. After last years show the new year started on a GREAT NOTE! (pun intended) I would like the same send off to 2007 and welcome 2008. How about the rest of the fans out there?

Re: Is there a night-before-New Year Concert in PTown?

Hey Sallie,
If you check out the link below, you will be delighted to see Suede on the venue Saturday, 12/30. Go get started on the travel plans! I have a feeling Suede's busy in the studio right now, and we will soon be seeing her upcoming show times. It really is the best way to end the year & welcome the new.
Hope to see you and many other devotees & newbies there!
http://www.onlyatthecrown.com/events/december.php

Thank you, ML. I will be there and I hope all of Suede's fans who can make the trip will join us. Dinner at the Crown will be a good start on the evening.

my devotees!
I'm back!!
I've been a bit under the weather since returning from my last adventures on the road. quelle drag. but, I suppose even your diva must actually just stop from time to time, right? thankfully I'm feeling much better now and will get back into the swing of things full force soon! first on the list will be adding info for the annual new years eve EVE show (we like to call it new years eva with the diva) in beautiful, cozy, charming, toasty provincetown at the crown and anchor. it IS happening, I promise! details are: sunday night, december 30 @ 8pm - concert at the crown and anchor right in the middle of town. tickets will be on sale VERY soon. if you want to make things really easy stay right at the crown in one of their lovely hotel rooms right upstairs from the performance space AND restaurant! you're right on the beach and right in the middle of town. don't forget those who dine before the show at the central house restaurant on property get preferred seating for the show as well. more info on suedewave.com soon and more info on the crown right now at www.onlyatthecrown.com. tell them I sent you!

Welcome Back Suede! Happy to hear the Diva has been taking care of the Diva~ We want to cherish you for many, many years to come... so that is a must for life's journeys ahead! Being your birthday month and all, here's hoping you are able to take some time out to pamper & celebrate "YOU"...

All the Best,
ML

I am sooooooooooooooooooooooo excited that we'll be there for another "Eva with the Diva" in December. It's several days after our anniversary (21 years this 2007!) and a great way to celebrate. The Crown and Anchor and Central House are wonderful places to be...but Suede could perform anywhere and it'd be a memorable event for us all. Sorry to hear you were under the weather...that's never a fun time. But glad to hear you're feeling "sunny" again. May the rest of your birthday month be healthy, happy, and may all your wishes come true.
So looking forward to being part of another Suede event with my partner.
Lynne