Return to Website

Suedewave.com Community Forum

Welcome to Suede's online community forum!

Please feel free to post favorite recipes, song requests, clubs you'd like to see Suede play, reviews of recent shows, de-skunking remedies, etc., but please keep it clean...

Your Diva is a lady of delicate sensibilities, as you know.

Now go. Talk amongst yourselves!

Suedewave.com Community Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
If you can't be there,,,it's great to hear from those that were!

Thanks everyone who let the rest of us unfortunate ones know what a grand time you all had seeing Suede again. Sure wish I'd been there but had to work. However, next year I will be retired and my partner and I will be there to spend the week. What a great event to look forward to. Hmm...maybe a cruise is also in the future!!!
Welcome aboard Diane. By the way we live in the same state. I am in the southeastern part. So glad you were bold enough to really get into the show. Suede is an amazing performer and person. How she makes each show better and beter is beyond me, but she does. We are all awaiting her next CD.
I am not at my home computer to automatically pull up Suede's website, so I went onto Google and typed it in. I somehow was sent to The Crown and Anchor site. It has a picture of her and a write -up that indicates that she will be performing on Dec. 30, 2007. I was (and am!) so excited as we have already made our B & B accommodation for that week in hopes of another great way to celebrate the end of the year and the coming of another. I then looked on Suede's site and didn't see any posting of the event. I am hoping that all this means is that any new performances just hasven't been updated yet. It is becoming a great tradition to attend a Suede performance at this time of year. So...I'll keep my fingers crossed and wish upon the first star I see tonight that Suede will be doing her fabulous end of the year event.
By the way did anyone see that beautiful picture of Suede in the Banner done by Cape Air? It was a knockout!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Smooth sailing to all you lucky ones going on the cruise. Please don't forget to let us know what a ball it was.
Lynne