Return to Website

Suedewave.com Community Forum

Welcome to Suede's online community forum!

Please feel free to post favorite recipes, song requests, clubs you'd like to see Suede play, reviews of recent shows, de-skunking remedies, etc., but please keep it clean...

Your Diva is a lady of delicate sensibilities, as you know.

Now go. Talk amongst yourselves!

Suedewave.com Community Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Looking for a song

Saw Suede about a dozen lifetimes ago, but cannot forget her. She did a song, trying to find it. First line is
"I'm always falling for someone whose falling in love with somebody who loves someone else..."

Can anybody help me out? Has it been recorded and if so on what disk?

Re: Looking for a song

wow. that DOES go back about 20 years ago! the tune is called "living in the moment" and was recorded by meg christian. I don't think it was written by her and as far as I know it has not been recorded by anyone else. I'll bet you can find it by going to ladyslipper music or goldenrod music - two of my distributors - and searching meg christian. now come to a show of mine soon. you've got a LOT of catching up to do!

Re: Looking for a song

PS. dug around a bit and found that the original LP I found the song on is out of print. but, the song is on meg's 'best of' collection CD and can be found at www.ladyslipper.org by searching for meg christian. great tune...thanks for reminding me of it. I wonder how many other lost songs there are swirling around in this brain of mine? shudder to think...