Return to Website

Suedewave.com Community Forum

Welcome to Suede's online community forum!

Please feel free to post favorite recipes, song requests, clubs you'd like to see Suede play, reviews of recent shows, de-skunking remedies, etc., but please keep it clean...

Your Diva is a lady of delicate sensibilities, as you know.

Now go. Talk amongst yourselves!

Suedewave.com Community Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
WOW !!

Dear Suede, Thank you for the best part of our trip to Ptown this weekend. I have been bragging about you all year to our friends who were flying in from Florida to meet us for women's week. We took them to your show, as a 50th Birthday present for one of them. It was a big hit to say the least. I was extatic from the time you stepped into the room on Friday night and I hung on your every note. You had me laughing, crying and swooning through the whole show. You made my year ! I convinced my partner (with no effort ) to return to Saturday nights performance for seconds. It was just as good if not better. I am not one to swoon or be that impressed with many, I was married to a musician for 23 years and have been around the life and great entertainment for many years but, you are one of a kind. Your voice is heaven sent and you truely have perfect pitch. Your stage presence is mesmorizing and you keep it real.

I think I Love you ! LOL

Can't wait for your new CD I loved the new songs and of course the old ones. Thanks for the gifts of your talent and your passion that you share with your "peeps". I am very grateful to have had the priveledge to hear you and see you once again. MARY

Re: WOW !!

Mary, I believe you have just expressed what the "Suede" fans admire most in the Diva. Thank you for the clear, to the point, post. I become very unhappy when I can't get to a live performance and must listen to the CD's and the DVD. (second best) but still outstanding. Let's keep the "club" growing and expanding so the Diva can keep singing for us.