Return to Website

Suedewave.com Community Forum

Welcome to Suede's online community forum!

Please feel free to post favorite recipes, song requests, clubs you'd like to see Suede play, reviews of recent shows, de-skunking remedies, etc., but please keep it clean...

Your Diva is a lady of delicate sensibilities, as you know.

Now go. Talk amongst yourselves!

Suedewave.com Community Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Oct 12 & 13 concerts

Unfortunately I will miss the concerts in P'town this week, so am hoping someone will do a report on them for those of us who have to work----at a conference no less.

Know the Diva will be wonderful as usual, but the venue is a newer (or older) one.

Let us hear from many of you.

Thanks,
Dutey

Re: Oct 12 & 13 concerts

Very excited here to have VIP tickets for the 13th! Not meaning to rub it in Dutey, I've been in your shoes many a Suede show... We'll be sure to fill you in to keep your feet tapping, until you too can get your next Diva fix!

I can't be there either; however, ML, if you are not on the Mex/Riv Olivia cruise Dutey and I will listen for you. I understand we will both be on that one....just a few days away!

You Lucky Girls! Please DO listen for me
I'll be keeping an ear out for some of those suedewaves... Happy cruises to each of you!

Waiting for a report on the concert tonight and tomorrow tonight, but I know the Divia will be great. Will be on the cruise with Dutey and Sallie. Nothing better than Suede,sun and sea.

Hey, "Cruisers"!!

Looking forward to meeting you, Dutey, Sallie and Carol on the Mexican Riviera Cruise in 8 days (and counting)!!!! We can communicate, via message board, on the ship.

Are there any other Olivia "cruisers" joining us?!?!

Ahoy, mates....
Terri

P.S. I cannot wait to hear/read about
Suede's concert this weekend in P-town.

Just got back from Friday night’s concert, I don't believe that my words could ever do the Diva justice. She was magnificent, gracious, and spectacular. The Trio was marvelous, what a wonderful blend. Janice was sensational. It was a very emotional ride. She had us laughing, crying, singing, tapping and clapping. I just can’t get over the fact that every time I see her live, it’s never the same, it gets better and better…..Hard to believe…huh???? I’m thinking about going to tomorrow night’s show, too. I envy those of you that are going on the cruise, I wish I could go!! I hope you all have a great time. I know you will!!!
Thank you Suede for sharing your wonderful talents with your peeps!!! We are honored!

Hello, Luci, LUCKY YOU.... out there in P-town (one of my favorite places on the planet)!! Hey, DON'T think about whether or not you'll go to Suede's performance this evening.... JUST GO!!!! You KNOW each show has a different blend of "seasoning"!! So, I say "indulge" this opportunity, once again, to see one of our most talented and brilliant performers in the universe!!!! PLEASE, keep us "posted"!

Thanks for sharing,
Terri

Suede has the gift to bring out many emotions within a performance and make everyone in the audience feel like they're the only one in the room she's singing to! That's what I love most about our Diva's performances, and always wish the time would not have to come to an end... I LOVE her version of "You Can Leave Your Hat On", can't wait to hear it on the next cd! But in person, she melts you... I also love the new song about her relationship w/ her father... of course I have forgotten the name of it once again, but I'm hoping that will also be on the next cd.
I still missed the red boots, but certainly felt VIP. Thanks for making my month Suede! Many kudos to your trio, and Bea!
Dutey, I hope you felt the vibes from afar~ we had you in our thoughts!
For all of you lucky gals heading to sea w/ the Diva~ Many happy travels, and please send the suedewave our way! I'll look forward to reading your stories.
Best Wishes to All~

wow....now THAT was some big fun! the venue was great - everyone at the club LOVED having us all there - friday night was packed to the rafters and the crowd was on their feet as I just walked into the room! how could I go wrong? saturday was also full, altho you could at least shift in your seat to the rockin' tunes....I had the best crew gathered for our own production and everything ran so smoothly, it seems. and my fans, again, are simply the BEST. you were SO 'with' me both nights. together we created a magnificent and wild ride, my friends! janice and the trio sounded great, tom was fantastic on sound, jere managed to keep up with me as I ran back and forth across the stage and our own bea handled tickets and merch sales perfectly, pam managed a full house seemlessly both nights and our new barker out front, elizabeth, called in the crowds in the perfect stylish manner in which I like to be represented. all so good....thanks for making all my efforts in producing these shows on my own so worth the effort. I could have done just as good a job on all the details but if you didn't buy tickets it would have made no difference. you give me this life I love and I am grateful. on to the next now! mex/riv cruise with olivia where my mom will be joining me!!!!!

Thanks for the messages about the concerts. Both evenings, I just closed my eyes and let memories of other venues invade my mind, and then when I got home on Sat. night, I enjoyed the CDs. Now I am counting the days until we sail from San Diego. TR, you must introduce yourself to Sallie, Carol and me so we can rejoice in our spectacular luck at being on this cruise.

We too will report on the experience so all can share.

But we know, that the performances will be out of site, and just a grand as those we have experienced before.

Just days away from sailing. Lucky us.

I ditto Dutey. Let's use the message board on the ship, lable it Friends of Suede and plan to meet somewhere for food, drink, or whatever. I have been on other trips but this one is extra special.

Ahoy, "Mates".... All sounds GREAT!!

I cannot wait to meet ALL of you.... Carol, Dutey and Sallie.... HOW FUN IS THIS?!?

4 more days until BON VOYAGE!!!!

YIPPY-SWIMMY,
TERRI