Return to Website

Suedewave.com Community Forum

Welcome to Suede's online community forum!

Please feel free to post favorite recipes, song requests, clubs you'd like to see Suede play, reviews of recent shows, de-skunking remedies, etc., but please keep it clean...

Your Diva is a lady of delicate sensibilities, as you know.

Now go. Talk amongst yourselves!

Suedewave.com Community Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Friendship

I don't usually post on the board but I felt the need to share with all of you Diva Fans..........

Last evening at sunset I had the BIGGEST and BEST Surprise Birthday Sail, planned and pulled off without my knowledge by my son Ben and his partner in crime Ms. Suede.

A Birthday Sunset Sail aboard my favorite Scooner the "Hindu". I knew prior to the evening that we where going on a sail, my son and his fiance, my daughter and her husband and Brag,Brag...my two fabulous grand daughters, but..........as we made our way out on McMillan Pier to get the boat there is Suede standing in the middle of all my Favorite Family of Friends.............blown away, how wonderful to be sharing this fabulous evening with everyone especially right in the middle of August. Boy did I need this!

The Sail..........INCREDIBLE, the Food..........AMAZING (Karoo Kafe, in Ptown run by the wonderful Senette) the SONG..."SISTER" .....sung to me (Acapolco, as she says) by my nearest and dearest Friend, Ms. Suede........PRICELESS

I love this lady and am so Blessed to have her in my life and in the lives of my family, she is an amazing person foremost and as we all know an amazing singer...........

Re: Friendship

Bea... "wow, wow, and... WOW"!

It sounds like "The Perfect Birthday Wish" ((come true)) No doubt, you deserve every moment to cherish such a special memory!

The sea is magical, and may bring treasures where words are not found~

Sending the Happiest and Healthiest Belated to you!

What a great birthday present, Bea! This is one you will remember for a long time. It comes after what I feel was a fanastic concert in PTown for Ms Suede. From the sounds of the people that were able to be there you must have celebrated the entire weekend. I hope so. Enjoy many more birthdays but remember this one was special. Many happy returns. Sallie

my dear devoted bea....

it's about time we celebrated YOU in a big way for all the times it's about ME (which you know I love...). you've been there for me in so many ways, any time I needed anything for what, 15 years now? {editor's note: bea has worked with me at home and on the road for years doing whatever job needed to be done. she is a true gem in your diva's life}. we were all so thrilled to be able to do something for you, all the way from NYC, syracuse, pittsburgh and beyond. happy, happy birthday to you and many happy returns!

Bea's birthday has been observedin a grand fashion to celebrate a fine lady who so deserves the tributes. Today she was joined by friends, daughter and son in law,and the fabulous grand daughters on a Whale Watching trip.

Folks---even the whales knew that today is Bea's birthday and were evident throughout most of the 3 hour trip. Several whales fluked (that is a real term), many rolled on their backs and waved the long fin (12 to 15 feet) and seemed to be performing just for Bea and her ever present camera. They too know how special Bea is and wanted to add to the fun of her birthday.

Know you all join me in wishing her many more, and a future filled with good health, and much happiness.

Dutey

Hi, Bea!

After reading the message board earlier this morning, I had planned to leave you a "BEA-lated" birthday greeting, later in the day. Well, hours later, I've returned to the forum and read that TODAY is actually your "BEA-day"!! Soooooooo, "BEA-elated", on this, YOUR birthday DAY, Bea!!!! (Hopefully, we can "toast" to it, LIVE, during my P-town visit in late October!?)

May you continue to seize those "moments" at sea with family, friends and those of us in that "Suede Circle" of support!!!!!

Cheers, "mate"....
Terri

Dear Bea, dear friend -- what a great celebration! You are incredible, and this
small gesture I hope tells you just a little about how your good works, caring
nature, untiring industry, mothering instincts and more do not go unnoticed.
This little worker Bea is a total treasure. And she (by the way) was upstaged
only a little by her fabulous grandbabies.

Happy birthday, my friend! You are more loved than you will ever care to
admit.