Return to Website

Suedewave.com Community Forum

Welcome to Suede's online community forum!

Please feel free to post favorite recipes, song requests, clubs you'd like to see Suede play, reviews of recent shows, de-skunking remedies, etc., but please keep it clean...

Your Diva is a lady of delicate sensibilities, as you know.

Now go. Talk amongst yourselves!

Suedewave.com Community Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Yes - LGBTs Really Do FLY!

Suede,
I got my Private Pilot license to prove I 'really' do have WINGS ;-) It is a BLAST as you know.
Next time you are in KC I'll take you to the narrowest runway in KC (18 ft across) where I learned to fly. If you can land there, you can land in any driveway (if you had to) ;-)

You truly SHOWED the crowd in this Show-Me-State (KC-MO)! I brought my 80 yr 'young' Aunt Peg that you sang to at the beginning of your K.C. show (you said, 'Hello Mom' to her). She is still talking about the concert and plays your CDs all the time!

Oh...thanks a lot... my Aunt Peg is also telling the Suede Wave joke and now all her 'senior' friends are doing the 'wave' to each other and gigglin' like little jr. high girls.

I wrote the Heartland Men's Chorus (KC MO) and told them about you and the Cincinnati Men's Chorus. I hope they get you to perform here. You would be a hit with them and if you thought the Willow Production audience was something (wild)...the HMC audience will reallllly 'SHOW YOU' how KC a good time.

From one (LGBT) Private Pilot to another. HAPPY LANDINGS to you wherever your travels may take you!
x0x0x0
T.E.