Return to Website

Suedewave.com Community Forum

Welcome to Suede's online community forum!

Please feel free to post favorite recipes, song requests, clubs you'd like to see Suede play, reviews of recent shows, de-skunking remedies, etc., but please keep it clean...

Your Diva is a lady of delicate sensibilities, as you know.

Now go. Talk amongst yourselves!

Suedewave.com Community Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Women's Week 2007 PTown

We'll be there, will you? You are awesome , you made our trip so special, We fell in love again when you sang "My Romance". Emily remebers makes me cry everytime I hear it. Stay Well ! Thank you.

Re: Women's Week 2007 PTown

we're working on that right now, actually. best thing to do is make sure you've signed up on the private email list on the site. that way you'll get a brief monthly newsletter and get first notice of concerts, new releases, etc. thanks for asking! you're not alone!

Here's hoping for an appearance of SUEDE during WW 2007 !!!

We stopped by the Crown and Anchor during the July 4th week and WHAT did we find....SUEDE singing and both of us just about falling off the bar stools..oh yea the 2 girls who could not contain themselves when you stopped by to say hello...promise we will be good the next time.

How funny we can't remember the duo's names you were helping out that night (due to sore throat issues). We came back every night hoping to see you again!!

O Please do make ANY appearance during WW week!!!! Your music makes us both happy inside!!!!!
Couldn't make the Jazz weekend this time...

btw, We both receive the newsletter.

I will be there, one way or another! we're in a bit of a challenge for a venue but if there is a way to be there I will be there! stay tuned here and on the email list for details as they unfold! for those wanting to make travel plans I will plan on doing my only concert all week in the second half of the week - sometime between october 10-13.

HALLELUJAH, Amen!!

We are so looking forward to hearing the Diva herself!

Will be there the entire week, leaving Oct 14.

Thanks & Safe travels,

Carol

To Suede herself!
What great news that you will be at WW 2007!
Saw you in July at Crown and Anchor--so looking forward to hearing and meeting you again! Have since purchased all of your CDs not previously owned and yes, I agree about "Emily Remembers" with Mary and Barb--it reminds me of several people in my life--and also your song "Remember Who You Are" has carried me through some diffcult times!
You are one of my favorite performers of all time....