Return to Website

Suedewave.com Community Forum

Welcome to Suede's online community forum!

Please feel free to post favorite recipes, song requests, clubs you'd like to see Suede play, reviews of recent shows, de-skunking remedies, etc., but please keep it clean...

Your Diva is a lady of delicate sensibilities, as you know.

Now go. Talk amongst yourselves!

Suedewave.com Community Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Va concert

Suede.... It was a GREAT show last night as always~!! I can see you are still working on that tan! When will the next cd be coming out? I sure hope it is soon. You have alot of really good new stuff. I was hoping to hear the new one that you did in Annapolis last night but you didnt do that on......... you know that one off the radio you heard while driving. One more question........... How is your dog?
Your friend...

Re: Va concert

The Birchmere performance of Suede, with her companions Janice and Max, was an evening which will be remembered by all who attended for many years. The connections between performers, their instruments or voices, and the appreciative audience was phenominal. As usual the sound and light crews and Birchmere staff were highly skilled professionals.

Those I was sharing the evening with included one newbie, two who had seen Suede once or twice, and two who who are seasoned attendees. It was joyful to see the appreciative reactions of all, and at intermission to mingle with others to brag about our favorite performer. At the Birchmere, the Diva just seems to ease into a performance which is superlative. Think the venue just encourages the best in everyone.

The Shop with Suede on Sunday was an afternoon filled with song, laughter, very fine food, and friends. Good job LGCW.

Happy Birthday to Mint Julip.