Return to Website

Suedewave.com Community Forum

Welcome to Suede's online community forum!

Please feel free to post favorite recipes, song requests, clubs you'd like to see Suede play, reviews of recent shows, de-skunking remedies, etc., but please keep it clean...

Your Diva is a lady of delicate sensibilities, as you know.

Now go. Talk amongst yourselves!

Suedewave.com Community Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
I love this music!

I just caught the Sculler's performance on KCSM TV and I am in love with this music...the voice, the personality the song choices. It's all great! Please, please, please come to the Bay area. I can't wait to see you live. In the meantime I will enjoy your DVD and CDs and work on my inner-diva! With love...

Re: I love this music!

welcome, leslie!

thanks for finding my online home and sending along such kind words!

suede veterans, welcome the newbie!!!!

we are working on a return to the fabulous plush room at the empire hotel, my san fran club. best thing to do is join the private email list on this site to be sure to get word of it. then line up all the other people you know to share in the fun. rest up first. trust me.....

hopefully see you soon in the city by the bay!

all best,
suede

I'm on the list and I will be spreading the word amongst my Bay area buddies...and I'll take your advice and rest up! I want to be fully aware for this experience :-) In the meantime I wish you sold-out shows and much success. All the best, Leslie

Welcome Leslie & greetings from East to West Coast!

I think you will find every Suede experience unique and powerful in its own way. Always worth the wait... and always good to rest up for this Diva's energy!

In the meantime, I would have to say the cds and DVD help make waiting most enjoyable to anticipate the next real deal!

Leslie,

Welcome to the fold of Diva Devotees!

Just a few words of advice for being a member of Suede's audience, especially if it is your first live performance: Be sure to buckle your seat belt (should be required by law if you sit in the front row) as you will be blown away by her talent and her stage presence, not to mention her energy & charisma that engulf you when she first enters the room! It is a "first time" experience that you will never forget!!

wow....I couldn't pay for glowing reviews like that. thanks, you guys. I've got the best fans on the planet. glad to count you among them, leslie.
all best,
your grateful and blushing diva.

Welcome Leslie. You will find every performance of Suede's is a thrill just to be there and listen. Bring everyone you know. Mint Julep is right on the money about with her advice. If you want to hear the best---catch a concert by Suede! LA is not that far from SF. Suede has a knock out performance with the chorus in June. Come on down!