Return to Website

Suedewave.com Community Forum

Welcome to Suede's online community forum!

Please feel free to post favorite recipes, song requests, clubs you'd like to see Suede play, reviews of recent shows, de-skunking remedies, etc., but please keep it clean...

Your Diva is a lady of delicate sensibilities, as you know.

Now go. Talk amongst yourselves!

Suedewave.com Community Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Kansas City Concert

Overwhelmingly Beautiful Music, Gorgeous and Talented Singer, and An Evening with Good Friends - The perfect combination!
As one friend said, "The most fun I've ever had in a church!" If you haven't heard Suede sing, get in line now for the next concert or order a CD right away. She's magnificent!

Re: Kansas City Concert

Neat posting and you are soooooright! Please make time to find out about performances in your area and go for it.

I am contacting various groups this week to see if we can line up more bookings in this area for the Diva. Any ideas please pass them along!

hi libby,

thanks for the great post. I had a truly grand time in KC on a long overdue return. great piano, great sound, fabulous audience and full house again - including that RVing couple who saw me on PBS somewhere on the road and made the plan to get to KC to see me live! what a kick! and imagine my surprise when I turned around and saw one of my best college buddies and tennis pals standing there before me?! we had not seen each other since college, ahem, a few years ago, in Iowa! to make the trip even more complete I got to visit amelia earhart's birthplace and museum, thanks to a very dear pal. it was a total thrill for this student pilot as you can imagine. just a great trip all around. thanks to all of you who made it so.

We are the RVing couple that traveled to Kansas to see you.Bill missed the PBS show but I knew you would be great in person. We enjoyed it thoroughly. We bought every CD and the DVD that was available that night.
Now, we listen to you every day. We hope we will get the chance to see you again in person.