Return to Website

Suedewave.com Community Forum

Welcome to Suede's online community forum!

Please feel free to post favorite recipes, song requests, clubs you'd like to see Suede play, reviews of recent shows, de-skunking remedies, etc., but please keep it clean...

Your Diva is a lady of delicate sensibilities, as you know.

Now go. Talk amongst yourselves!

Suedewave.com Community Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Rehoboth

Wow! what a performance Suede gave us on Friday the 13th. That turned out to be a lucky day for all who attended her show. This was the first time I got to hear Max and was it ever worth it. Friends of mine have a weekend home down there, so after school a group of us drove down to catch the show. When I first got into the room, I saw so many seats taken that I thought, "Oh no, we'll have to sit in the back!" But I walked around and by chance I found seats in the second row!!!!!
Suede was at her best again (is there a word that is better than best that I could use???). She really loves what she does and I really love being a part of it all. It was so great to have her sing so many songs. I love the new one "I Like to Lead When I Dance". How you have all that energy Suede and then to do it all over again the next night is a sure sign that you are the best!!!!!! Your voice is beyond words and the feelings you bring to each of us with your different songs is amazing. The affect stays with me for a looooooong time.
I so enjoy the fact that you take the time after each of your shows to speak with us. It is always so special to me to be able to talk with you for a bit. You always make each of us feel so important and special. I am hoping that you'll be coming to The Tin Angel sometime this year so that I'll get another chance to experience the magic of your voice and the feelings your songs have on me.
However I do have a question that I forgot to ask you...where were your red boots??????
How fortunate all of us are to have the pleasure of listening to you either on stage, on your CD's, or your DVD. You make a positive difference in our lives. We thank you!!!!!!
Lynne

Re: Rehoboth

Well I think you are right about the concert in reHOboth LOL. It was a super venue and Suede was awesome! I have to say that I was lucky to see her there for the first time ever. Now I will be looking for her concerts from now on. I have become a fan!
I do have one question and that is, what was the name of the last song Suede sang before intermission. She said that she has only done it a couple of times. Can anyone help me out. It was a super concert and for a newby what a great place to see Suede. Thanks!!! Cheryl

hi cheryl,

welcome to the fold!
the name of the tune you asked about is "no goin' back." it will be on the upcoming CD, plans for which are being made right now. with any luck at all we will NOT have further delays as we have for way too long now. in any case I promise you it will be well worth the wait for the veterans and for you newbies it gives you time to memorize the first four releases!

see you out there somewhere and thanks for joining the party!

suede

I have to comment on the selection of tunes! Oh my gawd were they fantastic...and Emily remembers...I know I wasnt in Rehoboth, but the caribbean one was amazing.

You are truly one of a kind...sooooo talented, thanks again for you!

Best,
Liz Rubino

Cheryl,
Welcome into the fold. I'm glad you asked about the song "There's NO Going Back"....I loooooove that song. Really excited that it'll be on the new CD.
Will the song about "put on your hat " also be on the new CD???????
I sure hope so. I think I speak for us all that we all can't wait for the new CD. Get your signing hand ready Suede cause you'll be selling and signing tons of them!!!!!!!!!!!
Cheers!
Lynne