Return to Website

Suedewave.com Community Forum

Welcome to Suede's online community forum!

Please feel free to post favorite recipes, song requests, clubs you'd like to see Suede play, reviews of recent shows, de-skunking remedies, etc., but please keep it clean...

Your Diva is a lady of delicate sensibilities, as you know.

Now go. Talk amongst yourselves!

Suedewave.com Community Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Annapolis concert

How is it possible that each appearance is better than the previous? Tonight in Annapolis Suede, Janice, and Max not only entertained but also inspired the packed house. Certainly all will look forward to Suede's high school buddies doing some posting here so we can learn the real scoop. The show was simply one that we all wished could have continued for several hours more. Thank heavens for the CDs so we can pretend. Just over a month before the next show at the Birchmere here in the DC area. Looking forward to enjoying a blessing in our lives. Thanks to Bea for managing the road show so well, and keeping the Diva in great form.

Re: Annapolis concert

dutey, you're a total doll!

tonight WAS amazing and so full in every way. I have the MOST incredible fans on the planet and every single time I get the privilege to be before you on stage you fill me up. indeed, you give me the show. what an honor to be with you all...a real honor.

off to kansas city next week- a town where I have been played on two area PBS stations. no doubt it will also be great fun...

annapolis, and rehoboth last night, thank you for two absolutely grand evenings. I can't wait to get back to DC in about a month! what to wear, what to wear?????

Hi, I loved a song you sang at rams Head, But I didn't Catch the name of the song.. The song was Beautiful, it gave me goosebumps when I heard you sing it.. It was about you and your dad, I do remember some of the words, Hold it on the inside Don't show it on the outside,, I would love to have the name of that song and in what CD is it in.. Thanks

hi maria!
wish I'd known you guys were there last night! I always love seeing you....

the song you're referring to is brand new, called "love and regret",written by david pearl for me, about my relationship with my dad and will be on the upcoming CD. stay tuned for news on that and thanks for being there and posting here!

all best,
suede

Hey there Suede...........What a great night we had last night. Every night with you is great! I wanted to ask... when is the next cd coming out and where was your dog last night????? We missed her~! See you soon in DC. YOU TAN WAS LOOKING GOOD~!
Your old Shot Tower buddy, Kim

Suede, I haven't seen you since I was a "youngster" back in the old days in Columbia, but just wanted to say THANKS for cheering up my mom (Kathie). She had a very rough weekend, and seeing you and your show Saturday night and standing up for a hug from you REALLY brightened her up . She was so sore, and almost wasn't going to go, but I am so glad she did!

I look forward to the day I can see you again!

~Kelley

hey kelley!

how GREAT to hear from you!!!
for those that don't know, kelley's mom kathie was among the first amazing fans/friends who supported me fully right from the start WAY back (26 years ago) in my bar gig days around baltimore when I was driving anywhere between 45 -120 miles every night for a gig, hauling all my own sound gear to do 5 sets in smokey bars all for about $50-$75/nt. kathie brought a LOT of newbies my way back then and continues to support me in most amazing ways to this day. she is an extraordinary woman. she had an accident recently and has shown phenomenal strength and courage to overcome an incredible challenge. she told me months ago that she was setting a goal of being at the rams head tavern and being able to stand up for a standing ovation and a hug and, she did just that. I nearly fell over experiencing it! she is such an inspiration and her daughter kelley is a remarkable woman as well. what's that about the fruit and the tree?

this is but one of many stories I have in my heart which make up the very foundation of my career and the reason I express my gratitude to my fans. you have truly given me this life I love, have been there from the start and are devoted to this day. I do not know any other artist who enjoys that sort of devotion. you are astounding. thank you, again.

and kelley, thanks for getting your mom there last weekend. it gave me so much too!

my best to you all!

Now how do you know I'm a remarkable woman....you haven't seen me since I was what...14?? (but you're right...I AM a remarkable woman )

Mom told me she made a promise that the next time she sees you, she will dance with you. Mark my words...SHE WILL!! If she never showed me what strength and courage was before(which you KNOW she did), I have seen it in her with my own eyes these last 16 months. I don't believe she would have made it as far as she has w/o the love and support of wonderful friends like you!

Thank you again, Sweet Diva!