Return to Website

Suedewave.com Community Forum

Welcome to Suede's online community forum!

Please feel free to post favorite recipes, song requests, clubs you'd like to see Suede play, reviews of recent shows, de-skunking remedies, etc., but please keep it clean...

Your Diva is a lady of delicate sensibilities, as you know.

Now go. Talk amongst yourselves!

Suedewave.com Community Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Emily Remembers...

Okay, so I am listening to 'On the Day We Met',
at work in my cubicle and 'Emily Remembers' plays oh so sweetly in my ears, drowning out the manic keyboard style of the guy in the next cubicle...
And the song moves me to tears AGAIN -
Every time I hear Suede sing this song - Tears well up from within me - so moved am I.
And my supervisor appears, suggesting I should make an appointment with the 'Employees Assistance Program' for some counseling.
As I weep, How can one possibly explain how moving it is to hear SUEDE Emote this song from her Heart!?!
I can only say keep your Zoloft and your Prozac - I choose to be able to be moved like this by hearing an oh so sweetly sung song by someone as gifted as SUEDE - I don't quite understand why people choose to keep their emotions at bay and not feel through
pharmalogical inhibitors, but then don't get me started about man's collective obsession with power and greed.
Good God, 'On the Day We Met' is one helluva collection of beautifully sung songs.
oh my soul,
-k sends