Return to Website

Suedewave.com Community Forum

Welcome to Suede's online community forum!

Please feel free to post favorite recipes, song requests, clubs you'd like to see Suede play, reviews of recent shows, de-skunking remedies, etc., but please keep it clean...

Your Diva is a lady of delicate sensibilities, as you know.

Now go. Talk amongst yourselves!

Suedewave.com Community Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Donncha Wanna Know

~~ We had her - Where we wanted her - That night!!
SUEDE BLEW THE ROOF OFF THE PLACE AT THE MUSE BENEFIT! She was awesome, I'm tellin' ya' -
Suede has it going on - Funny, Delightfully entertaining, absolutely fabulous in song - brought tears to my eyes and others as well singing songs -
EMOTING - Woman has me to Swoonin' over here -
I ADORE HER! If I ever am fortunate enough to go on a cruise - THIS WOMAN WILL BE ROCKIN' THE BOAT! I mean Ship, I mean Ship to Shore - and IF Lilly Tomlin were also on board - I might just extend my stay in the Octopussie's Garden in the Shade -
Suede - the answer to your question - YES! ABSOLUTELY YES - I WILL HAVE YOUR BABY - UTERUS OR NO UTERUS -
AND MAYBE ONE DAY -
I will have the honor to open for you -
I LOVE YOU -
Best,
unknown comic extraordinaire -
kimmy williams

Re: Donncha Wanna Know

What a neat post! Thank you for letting those that could not attend how great the concert was. Your comments could have been made by any of her fans. It is great to have you included. Keep up the good work. I will look to see is I can find out where you will be performing as a comic. Take care, and welcome to the group.

Re: Donncha Wanna Know

...Jesse? Raphael?
Are you wearing red rimmed glasses?!