Return to Website

Suedewave.com Community Forum

Welcome to Suede's online community forum!

Please feel free to post favorite recipes, song requests, clubs you'd like to see Suede play, reviews of recent shows, de-skunking remedies, etc., but please keep it clean...

Your Diva is a lady of delicate sensibilities, as you know.

Now go. Talk amongst yourselves!

Suedewave.com Community Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
"Six Feet Under"

Maine, Provincetown,Tampa...I don't have to tell you what a tease this message board has been for me lately, keeping up with Suede's appearances, and all the kudos from those lucky enough to just get up and go (re: hi ho..it's off to Maine I go.." i'm so jealous). But at least there was Philadelphia in Sept., my first. When it comes to your shows, Suede, like Lays Potato Chips (yum), you can't have just one. One of these days.......

So, in the meantime, I'll just have to make due. While others have been trotting the globe, trying to keep up with the Diva, I've been home watching "Six Feet Under" (love Netflix). Never watched it when it was on, not even once. But over the last 6-8 months or so, I've watched the entire series and finished up this past weekend.

I loved, loved, loved this show. And it got better as it got older. As the storyline matured, I grew to care so much for the characters, I was totally blown away by their vulnerabilities. But the last season - I don't want to give anything away here - was devastating, and excellent. Seems like we cried our way through the last 4 episodes. What a great ensembe cast! What cutting-edge writing! I hated to see it come to an end. And the actress who played Ruth, can't remember her name, she was outstanding. and, of course, loved! Kathy Bates, who they didn't show enough of.

Any other "SFU" fans out there???

Re: "Six Feet Under"

LOVE IT.