Return to Website

Suedewave.com Community Forum

Welcome to Suede's online community forum!

Please feel free to post favorite recipes, song requests, clubs you'd like to see Suede play, reviews of recent shows, de-skunking remedies, etc., but please keep it clean...

Your Diva is a lady of delicate sensibilities, as you know.

Now go. Talk amongst yourselves!

Suedewave.com Community Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
In Maine

Hey Suede,
Thank you so much for a wonderful performance. The last time I saw you, was when you did the benefit performance at Del Tech for M.E.(I can't believe she has been gone 3 years) That was a sad time.
It was great to laugh a lot during this performance.
And a thousand pardons for knocking into that lovely glass light, interrupting the beginning of your next song. But being the true Diva that you are, you took it all in stride.
Thank you again for giving us all such a wonderful evening.
Michele

Re: In Maine

that was a GREAT show. I had a fantastic time with you all, truss me (had to be there...). as for the lamp episode - no worries. I live for those opportunities to add some improv to the show. thank YOU for being gracious when I playfully messed with you over it.

ah yes, my dear, dear friend M.E. I still miss her and am so glad she lives on through the scholarship we started in her name for underprivileged women who are interested in pursuing a degree in journalism. it's perfect, really. thanks for being a part of creating that in her honor.