Return to Website

Suedewave.com Community Forum

Welcome to Suede's online community forum!

Please feel free to post favorite recipes, song requests, clubs you'd like to see Suede play, reviews of recent shows, de-skunking remedies, etc., but please keep it clean...

Your Diva is a lady of delicate sensibilities, as you know.

Now go. Talk amongst yourselves!

Suedewave.com Community Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
playing chicago area

Any chance you'll be playing in the Chicago area or close by any time soon? Just ordered the DVD after seeing you on WYCC Friday night. How amazing. I cannot think of any music lover I know that you wouldn't appeal to. In addition to your performance, the quality of the sound was amazing from the TV through my system. The DVD must be an excellent recording. Thanks, and hope to see and hear you soon.

marty

Re: playing chicago area

hi marty!

welcome to the fold!
the email inbox has been buzzin' with newbies from the windy city and we're definitely due back there - long overdue, actually. we're looking for the right venue and promoter, someplace with about 200 seats should do it. any ideas?

WYCC gets a personal phone call from me today. they've been playing the DVD a LOT in the last year and we always get a rush of newbies, orders and wonderful mail when they air it. we here at easily suede music appreciate it greatly!

thanks for the post! hope to see you soon in chicago.
suede