Return to Website

Suedewave.com Community Forum

Welcome to Suede's online community forum!

Please feel free to post favorite recipes, song requests, clubs you'd like to see Suede play, reviews of recent shows, de-skunking remedies, etc., but please keep it clean...

Your Diva is a lady of delicate sensibilities, as you know.

Now go. Talk amongst yourselves!

Suedewave.com Community Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Suede on radio in the Netherlands

Yes, yes, yes!
This morning (Oktober 22) I heard Suede singing “Emily remembers” on Dutch radio!
I was very surprised, excited and happy, they told a little story that is not quite true, but what the heck.
They told a fan (me) happened to attend a concert of Suede (not true) when I was in the US this summer and that I told Suede to send a cd to their program “the Sandwich” a program of quality music. They liked it very much and they broadcasted it and told that Suede has made three cd’s and this one was called “On the day we met”.
The program will be in the archives, I will post the address later on, because it takes a while before it will be put there.
Annette.

Re: Suede on radio in the Netherlands

This is the address you can hear Suede on Dutch radio:
http://www.avro.nl/radio/programmas_a-z/de_sandwich/terugluisteren/

Click in the middle of the page under Windows Media on
Laatste uitzending

It is a program that lasts 3 hours. Suede is to be heard in the second hour at 1.08.22.

I hope you will enjoy.
Annette.

Re: Re: Suede on radio in the Netherlands

annette,

you are a diva's dream fan! thanks so much for bringing my music to the attention of dutch radio. be sure to tell all your friends to tune in and then call asking for more info.

thanks also for posting the link here. what a perfect way to share the good news.

we've contacted the station with our thanks and given them our contact info. here's hoping a concert comes from it. I love your country and would love to come sing for you all!

cross your fingers!
suede

Re: Suede on radio in the Netherlands

Happy Birthday congratulations, Suede and have a wonderful day.
I never had the opportunity to see you perform, maybe next year I will be able to come to one of your concerts in the U.S. and enjoy your wonderful voice and music. I am looking forward to that occasion.
But I am looking forward even more to see you perform in the Netherlands one day, you never know.
Annette.