Return to Website

Suedewave.com Community Forum

Welcome to Suede's online community forum!

Please feel free to post favorite recipes, song requests, clubs you'd like to see Suede play, reviews of recent shows, de-skunking remedies, etc., but please keep it clean...

Your Diva is a lady of delicate sensibilities, as you know.

Now go. Talk amongst yourselves!

Suedewave.com Community Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Question: review of the concert last night?

How was the concert last night, October 14?
Is there anybody who can give a review? I am curious, you know.

Suede, I said “Hello” to Janis Ian for you. She was very surprised that I knew your name and asked me how I knew you. So I told her the same story as I did to you and wrote in the topic “Thanks”.
She laughed and said: “Thank you, I appreciate it very much”, and then shook hands.
She seemed very pleased.
And I enjoyed her living room concert very much. It really blew me away, it was great, fantastic, I have hardly words to describe. To be in the nearness of such a famous singer-songwriter made me so nervous that I could not think of anything else to say.

Nevertheless I do hope to enjoy a concert of you as well, some day…. You never know.
Annette.

Re: Question: review of the concert last night?

amazing. great crowd, packed house, fabulous new piano yours truly got to play, lighting and sound were fab as well. all good....fabulous. the line was around the block for two blocks down and down another around the corner. god love my fans....I am so blessed.

thanks for the greetings to the incredible janis ian on my behalf. I am overdue on a janis fix myself.

I hope I see you in a concert either here in the US or in beautiful amsterdam when I am back there.

thanks for staying in touch!

Re: Question: review of the concert last night?

Thank you Suede and others ( in aaahhhhh the concert!!!!,) for the great reviews of a fabulous concert, wish I could have been there. But some day I will be as fortunate as you.