Return to Website

Suedewave.com Community Forum

Welcome to Suede's online community forum!

Please feel free to post favorite recipes, song requests, clubs you'd like to see Suede play, reviews of recent shows, de-skunking remedies, etc., but please keep it clean...

Your Diva is a lady of delicate sensibilities, as you know.

Now go. Talk amongst yourselves!

Suedewave.com Community Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
GWTW Trivia Answer & Titles

Since GWTW is a “bodice-ripper” in the great tradition of juicy romance novels with Melanie in love with and married to her cousin Ashley Wilkes (the wimpy Southern aristocrat who is tormented by an obsession with Scarlett) whom Scarlett is obsessed with so she marries Melanie’s brother (Charles, who dies from a case of the measles) and then marries her sister’s beau (Frank Kennedy who also dies) to try to save her beloved Tara, and then marries Rhett Butler (a carpetbagger who has the money she needs and really does love Scarlett, but finally gets fed up and walks out on her), how about these titles:

1. The Harlot Heroine
2. The Beauty Is A Beast
3. How To Never Go Hungry Again in Just 3 Easy Husbands
4. The Black Widow of Tara

Re: GWTW Trivia Answer & Titles

OOPS! Just realized I forgot to post the answer to the question: Where did Rhett Butler go when he gave his dramatic "Frankly, my dear, I don't give a d--n" farewell to Scarlett?

Answer: Charleston, South Carolina, the city where the opening scene of the approach to Tara through a grove of Live Oaks was actually filmed (and still exists) at historic Boone Hall Plantation, and unfortunately, the city where the first shot of the Civil War was fired.

Re: GWTW Trivia Answer & Titles

MJ - so funny, especially 2 and 3! I can't think of anything except, "Scarlett Does Atlanta." I have to give this some thought.