Return to Website

Suedewave.com Community Forum

Welcome to Suede's online community forum!

Please feel free to post favorite recipes, song requests, clubs you'd like to see Suede play, reviews of recent shows, de-skunking remedies, etc., but please keep it clean...

Your Diva is a lady of delicate sensibilities, as you know.

Now go. Talk amongst yourselves!

Suedewave.com Community Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Suggested Song for Suede....

I think Suede can do justice to any song...especially the Blues! I would love to see the Diva sing, "Cry Me a River" if that's at all possible.
I don't remember who originally wrote it, but I know that Linda Ronstant recorded it in the 80's.
Thanks for all the LOVE..SUEDE!! God Bless You!!

PS. How did the Diva get the name Suede?? It definetely fits her!!

Re: Suggested Song for Suede....

"cry me a river" is a great song choice. sigh...so many songs, so little time. I'll put this one on the list with many other faves and who knows, maybe I'll surprise you one night with it! LOVE that song...hm....

Re: Suggested Song for Suede....

Hey Suede...Thanks for the responce to my suggestion. That was very considerate of you. Thanks for being real!! I bought your DVD the night of PTown's Fest. and absolutely love it. I've turned on many a friends through it. Your a fabulous talent . By the way, you might remember from the night of the concert, 'cause I had asked you to sign my DVD, and my girlfriend went to snap a picture of the both of us and the camera kept turning off. I had that "Bronx" accent you liked! Anyway, your friend, Terri took the camera and snaped a shot of all 3 of us. Well, she said it like she has taken pictures before, and both pictures came out really blurry. She had moved the camera, obviously..so I hope to see ya again real soon, so I can re-take those pic's with my brand new Casio digital camera. I just became a 1st time Grandma, so I had to buy a camera that was a Sure Shot! If U know what I mean?? Stay well Girl and God bless you. Hope to see you in Sept. or New Years Eve! Ciao!

Love,

MaryRose & Rose
@-->-----

KEEP ON SINGING