Return to Website

Suedewave.com Community Forum

Welcome to Suede's online community forum!

Please feel free to post favorite recipes, song requests, clubs you'd like to see Suede play, reviews of recent shows, de-skunking remedies, etc., but please keep it clean...

Your Diva is a lady of delicate sensibilities, as you know.

Now go. Talk amongst yourselves!

Suedewave.com Community Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Happy 25th

I just discovered by reading one of Suede's messages off the Message Board that this is her 25th year of entertaining the lucky ones. CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!! May you continue to entertain us for 25 times 25 more years. It is a real joy to be able to go to Suede's concerts AND hear her on her CD's and DVD. Her songs and voice are beyond description. She is THE genuine Diva of all. She is sweet, fun-loving, and down to earth. What more can we all ask for than to continue to enjoy her music, support her, and say one huge THANKS for the joy she has brought to each of us. Suede, you truly are a treasure. All your hard work has made our lives richer. May you continue to enjoy what you are doing so that we can enjoy YOU! This is your banner year and all the ones that follow too. I am so looking forwads to seeing you in Philadelphia in Sept. Lynne

Re: Happy 25th

Hello Lynne,
I feel you have said it soooo well for the rest of us. It is such a joy to hear Suede Sing, laugh, and enjoy what she is doing. Now if we can just get the rest of the world to hear her one time....we would have a rather large group of good fans!