Return to Website

Suedewave.com Community Forum

Welcome to Suede's online community forum!

Please feel free to post favorite recipes, song requests, clubs you'd like to see Suede play, reviews of recent shows, de-skunking remedies, etc., but please keep it clean...

Your Diva is a lady of delicate sensibilities, as you know.

Now go. Talk amongst yourselves!

Suedewave.com Community Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Olivia Med Windsurf trip

I arrived home from the most amazing great sailing trip to the med to NOT find posts from those of you who were on the first leg of the two week cruise. Where are you? If this trip is offered in the future start saving your money and plan to go for both weeks. The places that were visited were great but the best was the entertainment. Of course, the highlight was Suede. The first week was outstanding......I did not think she could improve. Little did I know! The second week everyone on board was more relaxed. All the entertainers helped each other open their acts plus doing their own thing. I am sure Suede will have to rest her voice after she gave her all when she sang. This is a trip I will remember for years to come. Be sure you put this one on your list of MUST do for the future.

Re: Olivia Med Windsurf trip

Hi Sallie!!!! We got home 2 days ago all is well.
We both agree with your e-mail, Sallie. Suede is one very special women, we love you Suedeeee! Lyn could not get enough hugs and laugher with you, me neither! Thanks for being such a highlight on this trip. And thanks for singing a few bars of our favorite song on deck 1 !

Suede, in Nice we found an Ave De Suede, so the French love you too!!! When is your next olivia trip??? We talked with Jill and asked for you to be in HI!!!!!! She smiled real big!!

Many blessings have a great summer.

Love,
Shawn and Lyn

Hello Shawn and Lyn

Sounds like you had a great time in Nice. I regret I did not stay and get a picture of the road sign.

Suede will be on the Caribbean Escape March 25 to Apr 1, 2007 Olivia trip. I booked a slot while on board the ship. I hope you two decide to take the cruise. We will have a built in Suede Fan club.

If you don't make this one, I hope to see you on some other trip. It was great meeting you on the Med trip.

I, too, saw that sign and got a photo of it, blush, blush....what a great trip that was, eh? tough gig. poor me.